Healed

Blake's Pov
_______________________________
Xander has been making me do physical therapy with him all week and it's been a pain in the ass. He's so annoying. He makes me go do PT with him for 2 hours when I should be thinking about who the hell hit us.

After PT Celia and Grace have been coming over to hang out. Celia finally got her cast off so she's all free. I have my arm cast off in a week or so I should be able to get my leg cast off. Let me also tell you this concussion bullshit isn't fun. I feel like every time I step into the light I'm being stabbed in the eyes that's why I wear sunglasses everywhere. Grace fixed my hair the other day cause Xander and Marco didn't like it. I didn't really have a choice in this whole thing which sucked but whatever.

Today Celia and Grace were coming over and we were going to get drunk off our minds and hang out in our basement. Marco and Xander had a bunch of work to do because we have been behind on deliveries since I've been down and out.

Grace and Celia came over and we all drank except for Grace. Grace isn't much of a drinker she hates all that stuff. Her dad used to have a drinking problem and she would have to take care of him so she apparently knows all the tips and tricks.

JJ came over as well to drink with us. JJ will never miss out on a good drinking party especially with Bellamy and I. It was honestly really nice getting close with one of our cousins again after a long time.

 It was honestly really nice getting close with one of our cousins again after a long time

Liked by sanchezbellamy, blakesanchez, celiamicheals,grace.waters and 1,378 others

jjmaxwell: brothers 😈
tagged: sanchezbellamy blakesanchez

celiamicheals: the boy in pink🥵 wowow
sanchezbellamy: @celiamicheals lovey😫😫

grace.waters: wow the boy in blue is so hot holy-😫
blakesanchez: @grace.waters mine mine mine

reaganlahey: aww jj you're so cute.
blakesanchez: jj you may not be lonely anymore😏

That night we all had a blast. It was finally a chance for all of us to let loose and have fun without worrying about everything. Yeah I still was in a boot but that's beside the point. Xander and Ava ended up coming down too which at this time I didn't mind I was just enjoying life for the first time in awhile.

This week was our break week and that night was one of many fun days we had. The next day after the party Bellamy, Celia, Grace,JJ, Reagan and I all went to the beach and bridge jumping. Apparently JJ had known Reagan for awhile so they met up again and starting talking which was nice.