Big Things

Blake's Pov
_______________________________
I had to go to therapy again today I had no choice. Marco drove me there and I met John again. He asked me the same damn questions so I gave him the same damn answers. He doesn't need to know about my personal life. That's my problem not his.

Marco dragged me out by my arm. He was pissed. I mean I don't care because he always seems to be pissed at me for some reason. I sat in the car just staring out the window on the ride home. The car ride was silent.
"Can I go to JJ's." I ask probably knowing the answer.
"Fine but you better be back by curfew or In coming out looking for you." He said sternly pulling into JJ's road.

I got out and met JJ inside. He had a bunch of the football guys over and a couple girls. Grace wasn't there though which sucked. We partied a lot that night I remember jumping through a beer pong table. I think I messed up my hip from that. A bunch of the guys on my basketball team were there also. We have a game tomorrow so we were all going to be screwed.

My phone keeps continuously buzzing in my pocket. I look at the time. Shit! I'm past curfew Marco is gonna murder me. I read texts from Marco saying he was on his way. Texts from Xander and Bellamy warning me. I tried to hide but I was too late Marco came in dragging me out by my shirt. I threw up a peace sign to JJ and kids on my team. I was there captain after all.

"Blake I gave you a specific time and rules to follow." He said sternly.
"Phone." He said.
"Marcoooo." I groaned.
"Fratello I'm not playing around give me your phone." He said holding his hand out. I put my phone in his hand and slammed my head off the window.
"Why are your clothes pretty much soaked." He asked annoyed.
"I jumped through a beer pong table. It was pretty sick." I said with a laugh. We pulled into the driveway and walked inside. Marco went in my room and took my TV throwing it to the ground causing it to smash. He then took my punching bag down.
"Marco what the fuck!" I yell.
"You wanna not follow rules Fratello? Well this is what rule breakers get. Nothing." He said leaving my TV there smashed on the ground and walked out.

"Go to bed Blake you have a game tomorrow!" He yelled from down the hall way. I was fuming with rage. He broke my shit.
I went and took a hot shower and went to lay in bed. I wore grey sweatpants to go to sleep. I tried to calm down but I was too pissed off.
I ended up falling asleep a little while later because I was partially wasted.

I got a ride awakening from Marco. Marco always sends me down to Xander so he can stretch my muscles before my muscles before my games. It hurts so bad but I don't have a choice. I went down to his office have groggy because it was early for me. I was shirtless in my grey sweatpants. Yes this is how I normally walk around my house because I could care less.
"Good morning Blake. You had quite a night last night." Xander said patting his leather bed.
"Don't wanna talk about it." I say lying face down.
"Fine by me. You know the drill." He said as he started. He stretched my legs and calves and worked on tight muscles. I gripped the leather bed hard because it doesn't feel good whatsoever.

He finished two hours later. Yes it was a long ass session today because I screwed up my hip last night. Was it worth it? Yes. I then went upstairs took a shower and changed into my jersey and shorts. Today I'm supposed to be reaching my 1000th point so everyone is going to be there. Even my father. JJ picked me up at the house and we went to a game for early warmups.

We warmed up for awhile and then the game started. The bleachers full of kids at our school and parents. I had signs for me everywhere. There were also pictures of me everywhere on posters which was kinda creepy. I scored during the second period and a bunch of confetti flew out on the court and the bleachers went wild. My point was when I dunked over one of the short players on the other team. I may have broke the backboard so the game ended earlier than expected.

This was probably the most fun night of my life. Everyone cheering my name asking for pictures. It felt nice to feel normal. I walked over to my family after all the craziness.
"Congratulations Fratello." Marco said nodding to me which I nodded back in return.
"You did it big guy." Xander said pulling me into a hug. I got a nod from my father which I guess mean "Congrats.". Bellamy then hugged me and congratulated me.

Grace waited patiently and I ran over and hugged her. It felt like I haven't seen her in ages.
"Congrats lover boy!" She said kissing my cheek. I was so happy to see her. It was a relief. Even though Marco was mad he let me have my phone for tonight so I could hang out with my friends.

 Even though Marco was mad he let me have my phone for tonight so I could hang out with my friends

liked by celiamicheals,xandersanchez,sanchezbellamy,grace.waters,jjmaxwell,reaganlahey and 2,567 others
blakesanchez: 1000 point shoota🥶😤

grace.waters: my lover😙
celiamicheals: broke the back board but okay...
jjmaxwell: big things soon👀

That whole night I partied with my girlfriend and basketball team. It was surreal. I drank a lot that night but I deserve it. My pain and worries almost completely went away for the time. I could finally enjoy me.