Cuffed

Blake's Pov
I woke up that next morning and got ready for school for the first time in awhile. I put on a flannel a hoodie, sweatpants and my air forces and went downstairs for breakfast with my brothers. Xander made us all breakfast before we went to school and went our separate ways for the day. I met up with Grace in the hall, Sneaking up behind her I snaked my hands around her waist which earned a soft giggle from her. I laughed as I nuzzled my head in the the back crook of her neck and I got a hum in response which I laughed at.

"Hey." I mumbled still holding her to me as we stood infront of the lockers.
"Hiiii" She laughed in response, then Mike of course has to come ruin the moment.
"Grace you're really with that loser? He can't even control his own anger." He said with a laugh.
"Mike I'll ruin you." I seethed as I glared in his direction.
"Try it." He replied and I took my chance as I leaped at him but Grace held my arm stopping me.
"He's not worth it B. Trust me." She said pulling me away and she brought me into one of the empty classrooms along the hallway. I was really angry right now trying to hold it together but I had my hands in fists at my sides which she grabbed and they immediately released.

"It's okay B. Whatever he says doesn't change how I feel about-" I kiss her mid sentence, Holy shit, I kissed her. It was a passionate yet delicate kiss that ended in me pulling away because the bell rang. She sent a frown my way and I laughed in response.
"Meet me after school at my car alright?" I say kissing her forehead, she then nodded and we went to class. The bell rang and it was the end of last period. School has been strange with out Lucas,  I walk in everyday waiting for Lucas to come meet me at our lockers but he's never there. I wish it was all a dream.

Lucas' locker is covered with cards and flowers saying how much this school will miss him and how he should rest in peace. When half this school did not know who he was nor give a shit about him before. They only give a shit about you when you aren't here to give a shit about. Thats when they start to care and actually notice that you had once existed in this life. After school,  I met Grace at my car and we drove to my house.I was greeted with weird looks from my brothers asking who she was and introducing themselves.

"Did they know Lucas too?" She asked me as we walked down to my room. My heart sunk deep into the pits of my stomach.
I laughed a little to try to take the edge off the tension. "Yeah they did.."
We hung out in my room for hours, watched movies and she made me do these stupid face masks. Mine was blue and smelt awful but I did it for her because it made her laugh.
"Grace listen I've like you for a long time and was wondering if you wanted to make it official?" I ask her with a nervous look on my face.
"Yes!" She jumped with joy placing the most gentle kiss on my lips which made me smile. Maybe life could be okay, maybe this was a turn around for me and things would get better from here. Dinner came fast and Grace stayed because my brothers wanted to "get to know her" which meant they wanted to grill her with questions to find out about her.

"Why Blake?" Max blurted out which caused Marco to send a glare his way and Xander kicked him hard under the table. I was getting more pissed by each second this dinner progressed.
"Because he makes me happy and nobody has made me feel this way before." She said with a smile putting her hand over mine resting on my thigh.
"You know about his anger right?" Max chimed in again, he was really trying to get me going wasn't he.
"Maxwell enough." Marco said sternly as he sent a look his way.
"No let him I want to see what more this shitheap has to say about me to my girlfriend. Go max! Fire away!" I said my voice starting to raise. Max sunk into his chair embarrassed and the tension in the room started to rise.
"I do know about his anger Max but I don't care. Does that answer your question?" Max responded with a nod. We heard heals clicking on our tile floor making their way to the kitchen. Great Xander's girlfriend is here.  They've been off and on for months now, she'd get mad at Xander for not giving her enough attention and he'd give in after being lonely for a week.
"Hello Sanchez family and random girl I don't know." She said with one of her fake smiles.
"Ava, this is my girlfriend Grace now Grace, don't look into her eyes you'll turn into stone." I said which earned a laugh from Grace.

"Blake charming as always. How much did you pay her to you know be with you?" Ava asked me.
"Not a penny." I responded with a toothy grin which caused Grace to laugh. She then gave Xander a kiss and sat on his lap.
"There is a seat right there." I pointed to the empty one next to Bellamy.
"I want this seat because it's my seat." She said kissing him again which caused me to cringe.
"Yeah I'm going to go throw up now." Bellamy said gagging.
"Mmm me too." I say fake passing out which earned a laugh from Max, Bellamy and Grace. Later on, we all walk out of the kitchen after cleaning up and I drove Grace back to her house.
"Your brothers were nice." She said with a cheery tone.
"You can be honest Grace." I say with a laugh.
"Fine that was the most awkward dinner I've ever been to." She said with a nervous laugh.
I then put my hand on her leg and smiled at her. She smiled back.
I knew I was in it for the long run and so was she.
_______________________________
Hi Readers!
Hope you are enjoying this book! Blake finally has a girlfriend! Cant wait to see where this story goes!!
xxxx