FAQS

GRIMOIRE ACADEMY: The Elemental User

FAQS

1. I started planning and outlining this story in the first quarter of 2018 before I graduated in College.

2. This is my first ever bl or boys love story.

3. This is the second most successful story here in Wattpad, behind to the iconic House of Hunks.

4. This is the second installment of Academy Series, next to the Bloodstone Academy.

5. This is the fastest novel I've ever written, in a span of a year.

6. The inspiration for Grimoire is from Black Clover and this story has an influence from Magi.

7. The book cover of this story is actually Glenn. 

8. Did you know that Titus was not aware that Glenn has feelings for him?

9. Milo is one of most complicated characters exist aside from Deceiver of House of Hunks.

10. This story should have a sad ending however you guys deserves a happy ending. 

11. In the original plan and outline, Milo will sacrifice himself and Titus will die at a very young age. 

12. Titus has golden eyes and golden medium length straight hair, Milo has red-orange eyes and black hair, Glenn has a sky blue eyes and short black hair, Io has a purple eyes and long silvery white hair, Kisumi has a ocean blue eyes and salmon pink wavy hair and Levi has a hazel-amber eyes and medium length shaggy hair. 

13. Did you know that Io, Kisumi and Levi developed a romantic feelings with Titus?