Chapter Thirty- Bonus chapter

Zuko took a break from meetings. He sat by the turtle duck pond and took in the warm weather. It was a lot of work keeping a whole nation and several colonies underway. Granted, the colonies were being ruled by their own leaders, but he still needed to check in. Of course, it was always nice having Sokka to come home to.

    Speaking of which...

    "Zuko! Zuko!" Sokka called, rushing into the yard.

    "What is it, Sokka honey?" He looked up at him.

    "I finished the necklace!" Sokka exclaimed.

    "Necklace?" Zuko echoed, taking Sokka's now outstretched hand to pull him up.

    "Yeah! And now I gotta ask you something," Sokka knelt, looking up at Zuko. "Zuko, Flameo Firelord, will you marry me?"

    Zuko's eyes shot wide open, he covered his mouth to conceal the fact that his jaw had just dropped.

    "Yes!" He nodded.

    Sokka stood up and pulled the necklace out of his pocket before putting it around his neck.

    "...Did you just call me Zuko Flameo Firelord?"

    "Of course!" Sokka grinned, pulling Zuko in by the waist.

    "You're such a weirdo." Zuko chuckled.

    "You love me."

    "Yeah, I do."

    They shared a soft kiss, a tiny smile on both their faces.

Thank you so much for reading my book! I'm really proud of how it turned out and I hope y'all maybe perhaps stay tuned for my future Zukka books! Happy reading I guess. 💕