Chapter Twenty nine- Bonus chapter

This chapter contains sexual content

Sokka stretched his arms above his head, taking in the warm air of the Fire Nation. Zuko had gone back to the Fire Nation a few days ago and Sokka went with him. With all the renovations in the South and his own ideas being perceived as 'jokes', he needed a break. And he also didn't want to be apart from Zuko for a long period of time again.

Zuko was in a meeting at the time so Sokka sat by the turtle duck pond and tossed some bread into the water for the fluffy little creatures.

"Sokka?" Zuko's voice echoed through the garden.

Looking over, Sokka saw his boyfriend walk out into the space, looking for him.

"I'm over here." Sokka called, smiling once Zuko met his gaze.

He walked over and sat down beside Sokka.

"How was your meeting?" Sokka asked, chuckling a bit when Zuko leaned into him.

Instead of replying, the Firelord just groaned, burying his face into Sokka's neck.

"That tickles." Sokka giggled, stroking Zuko's bangs.

"Can I get a kiss, please?" Zuko grumbled.

"Of course, your Highness." Sokka smiled, lifting Zuko's head and giving him a peck.

A tiny smile edged it's way onto Zuko's lips and he sunk into Sokka's hand, his eyes closed. Giving him another kiss, Sokka returned Zuko's head to his shoulder and tossed another piece of bread to the turtle ducks.

"I hate meetings..." Zuko mumbled sleepily.

"I know." Sokka said back, leaning into Zuko as well before taking his hand and giving it a soft squeeze.

_

Hands grasping at soft, red bedsheets, Zuko's moans echoed through the room. Sokka, who had discovered that the Firelord's thighs were incredibly sensitive, was leaving hickeys all over them. They hadn't had sex since the south (though they had definitely gotten close numerous times), and since Zuko didn't have any early meetings the next day, it was perfect timing.

Sokka moved from his legs to the pulsing erection between them. Starting at the base, he trailed up to the tip and flicked his tongue, earning a sharp yelp from Zuko. He wrapped his hand around the length and pumped it. Swirling his tongue around the tip, Zuko groaned again.

"Mm, Sokka!"

A pump of adrenaline flowed through him at the sound of Zuko moaning his name. And as much as he wanted to hear more, they couldn't risk being heard.

Pumping harder, he felt it pulse again. Arching an eyebrow, he anticipated what was on it's way. Zuko bucked his hips, catching Sokka off guard.

"Alright, you ready now?" Sokka asked smugly, leaving Zuko on the edge.

Zuko let out a staggered sigh, obviously a little frustrated at being left on the peak of release. But Sokka wasn't going to atone to that and instead stuck two fingers in his mouth.

Pushing one of them into Zuko, the Firelord flinched.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" He uttered.

"I'm fine, it just... Feels weird..." Zuko chuckled back.

"You sure?" Zuko nodded. "Okay."

And he continued, moving in and out, easing Zuko up. After entering a second finger, Zuko seemed to adjust fine. So Sokka pressed a spot, and earned a sudden noise from his boyfriend.

Smiling, Sokka moved up to kiss Zuko's chest, brisking his teeth over his collarbone.

"Sokka honey, just...," Zuko huffed. "Put it in."

Sokka chuckled lowly, taking in the image of Zuko's flushed, begging expression. Pulling his own pants down, he licked his hand and quickly pumped his shaft before preparing at Zuko's entrance.

Pushing in slowly, Zuko gasped, his breath hitching. Sokka stopped moving, leaning fowards and meeting Zuko's lips. He pressed in a little further, Zuko groaning.

Flopping back on his back once Sokka had entered him in full, Zuko's chest heaved. Biting his lip, he tried to stifle a low hum, and failed.

"Can I move now? Your Highness?" Sokka teased, leaning in.

Zuko nodded, biting his lip. And so he did. Thrusting into Zuko, Sokka relished in the pleasure. Zuko's hand twisted in the bedsheets, and he moaned into them.

Building up, Sokka left his own marks all over Zuko's neck and collarbone. He moved his hand down again and began pumping Zuko's shaft again.

"Sokka- I'm-" Zuko uttered.

Sokka grinned, thrusting a few more times before Zuko released, and he finished soon afterwards.

Collapsing down next to Zuko who was panting, Sokka chuckled, looking down at him.

"So, what do you prefer? Top or bottom?" Sokka queried, tracing Zuko's abs.

"I like both," Zuko looked up at him, smiling. "How about you?"

"Well I gotta admit, I do like seeing your face all twisted up when I'm inside you."

Zuko flushed, his eyes going wide. He smiled a little, awkwardly hiding his face in the sheets.

Sokka laughed, putting his hand through Zuko's hair. After a minute, he lifted his head to look at Sokka, gold meeting blue.

"You're really beautiful, y'know that?" Zuko mumbled.

A small smile edged it's way onto Sokka's face, and he leaned in, kissing Zuko softly.