Sixty-Three

*Maddie P.O.V*

I knocked on the door to Harvey's dressing room and he opened the door.

"Welcome to my crib." He said to my camera - we totally hadn't scripted that beforehand. I walked in and Harvey showed us round the room, me and him talking a little bit to the camera.

"Just a prewarning for you all watching, Harv's dressing room is most likely the cleanest." I said, and me and Harvey laughed.

"Yeah, see this is the thing, there's one of me but the bands... there's multiple guys all in one not so big room. It's a disaster waiting to happen." He said.

"Exactly. Well, thanks Harv, see ya later!" I said, and Harvey said goodbye to the vlog as I walked down the corridor to New Hope Club's dressing room. Yet again, I knocked and Blake answered, saying hello and letting me in. Reece was lied along a sofa, and George was stood eating sweets.

"Welcome to the superior dressing room." Blake said.

"This is the room where everyone wants to be." George said.

"Yeah, forget about The Vamps, New Hope Club's dressing room is the one." Reece nodded.

"Let us show you around." Blake said. Just like Harv had done, they took me and the camera around the room, showing off their dressing room which didn't look much different to Harvey's except they added in a lot of bullying towards me.

"You three have given me 15 minutes of content to edit now." I laughed.

"Quit your moaning. You wouldn't be if it was Brad... well actually you would." Reece said, and all three of them burst out laughing.

"Right, that's enough. Bye!" I said, walking out and shutting the door. "I'm cutting that out of the video." I shook my head, walking down to The Vamps dressing room. "Anyway," I said, knocking. "Oh wait, they're onstage doing soundcheck as you can probably hear Brad singing in the background right now. Just gonna let myself in." I opened the door and peered the camera round. "I feel I should wait until later when they're here for a tour, it's boring without them here."

I closed the door, turning towards the direction of the stage. "Let's go and sneak around the stage." I said, and I walked around various crew members, smiling and repeatedly saying hi to them all as I navigated my way towards the stage.

I reached the stairs leading up to the stage and saw Con stood nearby. "There's the big brother." I said, filming as I walked up the stairs and onto the stage.

"There she is." Con yelled, looking over at me. "Hey little sis." He said.

"Hey Con, how's soundcheck going?" I asked.

"It's going well so far thanks." Con said. "Hey Brad, look who's just crawled on to the stage."

Brad turned around from where he was stood, and smiled. He came over pretty swiftly.

"Heya babe, everything okay?" Brad asked, and I smiled.

"All is okay, just filming, covering some basics for day 1 of tour." I said. On the first day, I usually film mostly all of what goes down and then condense it down to best moments, although Tour Diary Day 1 is always usually about 1 hour long whereas the rest are 20/30 minutes. So much happens on the first day, it's nearly impossible to cram it all into 20 minutes.

Brad put an arm around me and started singing Personal.

"Let's get Maddie a mic, so she can join soundcheck please?" Brad asked, and a crew member nodded, working on getting a microphone for me for tonight.

***

The lads drew their song to a close, and the crowd screamed. They were so loud, it was deafening.

Two crew members, Tamzin and Gracie, were fussing around me with flashlights making sure I was all ready to get up onstage and sing with Brad.

I was wearing a pair of black cargo trousers, a boob tube and a necklace I got from Brad. My hair was pulled up into an Ariana Grande style ponytail, and my make up had been done. My ear piece had been fitted and I was stood at the bottom of the stairs up to the stage, microphone in hand.

"Okay everyone, the next song is a well known and current fan favourite. We've certainly got a few surprises lined up for this tour, and this is one of them. Everyone, this is Personal." Brad said, and everyone screamed as he began singing his opening lines, the crowd screaming the lyrics along with him.

"Okay lovely, you're all ready!" Tamzin said. "And you look stunning."

"Go out there and smash it! Although don't hype the crowd up too much, I still want my ears by the time this tour is over." Gracie said, and she laughed. "Only joking, hype them up girlie! You'll do amazing." She said.

"Thank you girls." I said, and then Brad snapped my attention back to him.

"I need help with the next verse so let me introduce you all to Maddie!" Brad exclaimed, and I walked out onto stage singing Maggie's verse.

I made my way past Con, exchanging a smile with him as I passed, until I reached centre stage with Brad. The crowd was going crazy, I didn't expect this reaction to me being on stage would be so good.

Throughout the song, me and Brad kept steady eye contact, touching, smiles, odd little dances, and the sexual tension between was evident.

Whatever we were doing, the crowd was loving it, continuously screaming and going crazy. I do love this fan base, they're all so loving and loyal, and seem like a great bunch of people who I could easily be friends with.

We finished off the song causing uproar from everyone watching, loads of screams and whistles echoing around.

"Scream if you lived the surprise of Maddie coming onstage!" Brad yelled, and so many screams echoed around.

"Aww thank you!" I said, smiling.

"Well, you're in for a treat. You tell them, babe." Brad said, making me smile and blush.

"I'm going to stick around for this next song too, if that's okay?" I asked. "This next song is called If I Was Your Man."

A/N

I just fell asleep whilst writing this and woke up about 15 minutes later thinking well shit🤣

2:30am... okay yeah i'm exhausted and currently can't think of anything good to write here

Hope y'all are doing well, thanks for reading!

Ebony xx