Fourty-Three

*Brad P.O.V*

"Okay guys, let's get some more questions in the chat!" Maddie said. She was live on instagram, and had been for over half an hour. I was chilling in the background, lied on her bed with my phone in my hand, scrolling through social media.

"Do I want to get married? It would be nice to someday." Maddie said. I looked up from my phone quickly, looking at her. She saw my reaction in the camera and starting laughing, turning to face me. "You alright babe?"

"Yeah, I'm good, you?" I said, and she smiled.

"Yep, I'm good if you are." She said, giving me a kiss.

There was a knock on the door, and Maddie called out for them to enter. Connor walked in.

"Hey bitches." He said.

"Hey Con." Maddie said. "I'm live, say hi."

"Oh, are you?" Connor came over and waved at the camera. "Hey everyone." He said. "I just came in to ask... Brad have you?" He lowered his voice and asked, looking at me. I knew what he was talking about, and I shook my head.

"I'll do it once Maddie is off live." I said.

"Ooh, okay." Connor said.

"What's this?" Maddie asked, looking between us both.

"Ask your boyfriend, not me." Con said, backing away smiling. "Have fun, love you both." He smirked, leaving the room and closing the door again.

"What's that?" Maddie said.

"I'll tell you once you're off live." I said, getting up and standing behind her, leaning down a bit to rest my chin on the top of her head and put my arms around her.

"Don't do that to me, now I want to know." Maddie pouted, and I smiled.

"Well you'll just have to wait." Brad said, and Maddie looked up to give me a kiss before turning back to the live.

"Okay, more questions, more questions." Maddie said, and we both read through them.

"That's interesting - how long did we like each other before we started dating?" I said, and Maddie's eyes lit up.

"Well, for me it had been a very long time, easily over a year. I'd always had a soft spot for Brad ever since I first met him, but since moving in with Connor and everything, I started falling for him." Maddie said.

"For me, it wasn't as long as a year, but it was a good couple of months. Kind of similar to Maddie, it was since she got to an acceptable age and we started hanging out more that I started to see her as more than Con's little sister or a friend." I said.

"We both kept it very very quiet tho. No one found out until about a week before we started dating." Maddie said.

"That was good going, I never suspected you." I said.

"I never suspected you either! We both thought that 1) we would get rejected and 2) Con would literally kill us. But neither happened so it's all good!" Maddie laughed. "Alright, it's been lovely to talk to you all, but I'm going to end the live now. I'll do another one at some point soon!" Maddie said, and we both said our goodbyes and Maddie ended it.

Straight away, she turned right around to face me.

"Why are you giving me that look?" I laughed, and she stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"You know why." She said. "What was Con on about?"

"Okay my little shortie, come and sit down, I need to tell you something." I said.

"Shortie?! Don't forget you're also short, mister!" Maddie said, sitting down.

"Hey, you're smaller than me. Besides, I have good news, do you want to hear it?" I asked. Maddie's face lit up and she nodded.

"Oh yes, please tell me." She said.

I sat beside her, taking hold of her hands in mine, and smiling. "I've been desperate to tell you this. So, there's 3 things I need to tell you. First one, is that If I Was Your Man is being released in our Day Edition Extra Tracks, in a few days... and it's track number 1."

"Wait, what?! You managed to get it added at last minute? Omg, Brad that's amazing!" Maddie said, getting excited. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks babe, but that's not all. Second, we've got a meeting fixed for a date to play our version of Personal to the boys and management... it's tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Like, tomorrow tomorrow. Wow, seriously?! Jeez babe, my head is going to explode! Wait, so me and you are going to a meeting tomorrow?" Maddie asked, getting more excited.

"Yep, I'm sorry it's such short notice." I said, and Maddie shook her head.

"Don't apologise, the sooner the better!" She said. "I can't wait to show them, I've been wanting to since the day we recorded it!"

"Same here." I said. "And the final thing... I can't exactly tell you until we've had the meeting tomorrow. But I promise, it's the best one out of them all. Well, it could either be the best or the worst. But I know it's going to be the best."

"Are you trying to kill me with suspense?!" Maddie said. "But anyhow, those first two are amazing babe! I'm so happy for you, for us. This is incredible! Are you going to tell the fans what the first track is about or is that going to be kept a secret?"

"Well, I was thinking of asking the fans to guess what it's about, like maybe on twitter say the band account will follow the first few people who they see guesses it right or something." Brad said. "That will be fun."

"That's such a good idea! Okay okay, but you're going to have to help me choose what to wear to this meeting tomorrow, and give me tips on how I should behave because I've never gone to one of these before." Maddie said, and I moved one of my hands up to her face.

"Hey, don't stress. I'll help you out, and I'll be there right next to you the whole time." I said, and she smiled, leaning in to kiss me again.

A/N

Okiiii this was kinda a filler chapter :) Any guesses on what the 3rd thing could be? I l doubt anyone will guess it right I'm not gonna lie.

Anyways, I hope you have all had a good day or night! It was my last day of school today and now I'm off for the next week so hopefully I should start posting chapters earlier - at least that's my plan. Let's see if it actually happens.

Thank you for reading, sending my love to you all!

Ebony xx