Thirty-One

*Maddie P.O.V*

"So do you guys have a plan of the type of pictures you want to take?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, we discussed it over and we've got several." Brad said.

"Yeah, there's a little more than just a few, sorry about that." I said.

Dean laughed. "Hey, if we're here all afternoon, we're here all afternoon. You two have my attention for however long it takes."

"Thank you." I said. Me and Dean have always got along well, he also helped me out in the early stages of my photography and especially when I was taking it in college. He's given me so many tips and pointers over the years. I owe him a lot for that.

"What do you want to do first babe?" Brad asked me, and I got excited.

"Okay so I love this cliff top, if I stood here." I said, walking to stand near the edge. Before I could finish what I was saying, Brad had come up behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. Within seconds, Dean had taken some pictures, and it soon became easy to think up cute pictures to take together.

With a mixture of the sun, a slight breeze and a beautiful background, the scenery was the perfect place to come. I'd personally only been here once, but Brad had been a few times and so he was the one who suggested we came here. And I'm so glad he did.

"For the next one, you could lie on the floor together and I could take a picture from above." Dean suggested. "So Brad, you lie here, and Maddie you lie here, so I'm in between you two here."

I lied next to Brad, leaving space for Dean to stand between us. Me and Brad both turned our heads slightly so we were facing towards each other. Brad took hold of my hand, making me smile. Another picture down.

"I have an idea." Brad said, jumping up. He held his hands out and pulled me up. "Would you be able to jump up on my back?"

"As long as you don't drop me." I said, and he chuckled, turning around. I put my hands on his shoulders as he crouched down, and I jumped up onto his back. He turned back to face Dean.

"This is perfect! Okay," Dean said, checking the view from the camera. "The sun is in the wrong place. Move along to the left a bit." Dean said, and Brad moved. "Another step or so. Perfect." He said, and me and Brad looked towards the camera smiling.

After the picture was taken, Brad turned his head towards me. "I love you." He said quietly so only I heard.

My heart felt like it stopped for a split second as massive smile broke out on my face. I don't think he realises how much that meant to me to hear.

"I love you too." I smiled, putting my head in the crook of his neck as he continued to hold onto me. Eventually he put me down, and Dean walked up to us.

"So I took some pictures when you weren't looking, and I just need to show you." He said, turning the camera round to face us.

I let out a little excited squeal. Those pictures were amazing, they were so cute. If you drew my heart rate on a graph right now, it would be all over the place.

"How about doing another, but this time Brad, you hold Maddie in front of you. Does that make sense?" Dean asked.

"What, like this?" Brad said, "Maddie, come here." We took a few steps away from Dean. "Put your hands around my neck, and jump up, I'll catch you."

"Alright, 3, 2, 1." I jumped up, and Brad caught me, holding me up. I was now taller than him, and having to look down.

"Now I'm back to feeling short." Brad pouted, and I laughed. I could hear the snapping of Dean's camera going off. Brad started making little kissy noises, making me laugh even more. I leaned my head down even more so that I could kiss him. I was so excited about how these pictures were going to turn out, its unreal.

*Brad P.O.V*

Me and Maddie ran hand in hand into the sea, the water lapping up and skimming the bottom of my rolled up trousers. We had relocated to the beach to take some more pictures, seeing as it was really quiet down here. There was only a small group of friends having a barbecue and a couple walking their dog, which I had been allowed to say hello to. Other than that, the beach was empty, so it was safe enough for us to come down to get some pictures.

Dean had been taking pictures of us for the last two hours, which I was super grateful for. Luckily, it had taken less time than we thought, because after this we were going to wrap it up and go to get something to eat in a small cafe nearby, although Dean wasn't going to join us, so it would just be me and Maddie.

"And that's it!" Dean said, as me and Maddie headed out of the sea together. "So, I'll get those uploaded to my laptop when I get home and I'll work on them for you and then send you them when they're finished if that's okay with you both."

"Yeah, that's amazing, thank you." Maddie said, and I agreed.

"Is there anything in particular you want me to do with them?" Dean asked, and Maddie looked to me as if asking me. "Or if you can't think of anything right now but think of something later, you could just drop me a message. I could try to do anything you wanted me to."

"Thanks man, means a lot." I said. "Are you sure you didn't want to join us for food?"

"Nope, I'll let you two get on and I'll get home to sort these pictures out for you. Depending on how long it takes, you should have them by tomorrow morning. I'll let you know if it's any different." Dean said.

"It's no rush, we'll wait!" Maddie insisted.

"Anything for you guys, you know that." Dean said, and we smiled.

"Thanks Dean."