Fourty-Six

*Brad P.O.V*

~His birthday~

Today had been hectic - my parents and Natalie had come down to surprise me (with the help of Tris and Maddie) and, although all three of them had met Maddie a few times before, they met her for the first time as my girlfriend. It was a lot different to when they met her before, because she was Con's little sister so it wasn't a big deal to meet her back then. However, this was a lot different, but I think it's safe to say, they all love her.

It was now getting towards the evening, and I was waiting downstairs with Tris for Maddie so that we could leave to meet everyone else at the club we were going to. It was a private club, so hopefully we shouldn't be too disturbed by going there.

I heard the sound of Maddie's heels as she walked down the stairs, and soon enough she walked into the room. She had changed her outfit completely from the daytime - she was now in a pair of black ripped jeans, a crop top, leather jacket and heels. God only knows the things she does to me.

"Jeez Brad, you look like you've never seen your girlfriend before in your life." Tris said, giving Maddie a nudge as he walked out of the room, making her laugh. "I'll be in the car." He said, giving me this look which was hard to read, although it looked like a smirk. I-

I realised I'd literally been stood staring at Maddie this whole time, so I drew my gaze from her and shook my head. "Sorry- I- you're literally stunning, I..."

Maddie laughed shyly. I guess we're both alike in that way - I'm literally a stuttering mess at how beautiful she is, and she's shy (but in a good way) because of it.

"You see me every day, babe, I'm not that special." Maddie said, walking right up to me.

"Oh, you are special tho." I said, pulling her in and kissing her. "You know, we could cancel this, let everyone go out together and just stay here-"

"Babe!" Maddie laughed. "Here's a solution. We go out, have fun, then we can come back and I'm all yours." She pulled the little innocent face she does, and I had to fight to keep myself composed.

"Alright, fine, but I swear you better not keep up talking like this all night." I prewarned her.

I took her by the hand and lead her out to the car where Tris was waiting. Once we were in and started driving, Tris spoke up.

"Jeezus, the sexual tension in here is phenomenal." He said. "I feel out of place."

"Aww don't worry, we'll be with the others soon, then you won't be third wheeling." Maddie said, and she laughed.

Me and Maddie were sat in the back together, and we stopped at Blake's to pick him up on the way seeing as he lives close to us. All the way to the club, Maddie made it clear to me how this night was going to pan out - a whole lot of teasing, and, as Tris had said, sexual tension.

We turned into the parking lot which was next door to the club, and saw a bunch of cars all parked together.

"Looks like everyone else is already here." Blake said, as Tris parked alongside James' car and we all got out.

We all greeted each other, and I got many 'happy birthday's' said to me. Everyone put my gifts in the boot of the car, and then all 10 of us headed round to the front of the club.

James walked right up to the bouncer, said something to him, and we were all allowed right in. Perks of being in a well known band I guess.

We all headed right to one of the big empty booths at the back of the club, everyone putting their jackets and things down. "First round of drinks on me." Connor said, and he, Tris and Blake all headed up to the bar as the rest of us took our seats.

"Tonight's gonna be a heavy one, I can feel it." George said.

"It's gonna be a good one tho." Maddie said.

"So, did you get anything nice today?" Kirstie asked, and I nodded.

"My parents got me and Maddie a weekend away, anywhere we wanna go, whenever we want to go, they said they'd pay but wanted to let us choose where and when we go because of work and everything." I said.

"Aww that's sweet of them!" Kirstie said.

"What did Maddie get you?" Reece asked. He was sat the other side of Maddie. "I asked her before your birthday but she wouldn't tell me."

I laughed, knowing that was such a Maddie thing to do. "She got me a few things, but my favourite was she did this really cute box up, it had loads of pictures of us around with loads of little notes and personal things to do with us and our relationship, which I doubt anyone else would understand but I obviously understood every one of them, and it meant the most to me." I said, and I saw Maddie's expression immediately change. She went all pouty and puppy eyed, looking like she was going to cry but also was smiling.

"That's so cute." Kirstie said, and Maddie nodded.

"Isn't it." She said, and she put her hand up to her face. "Shit, you made me cry. I swear, if my makeup runs it's your fault."

"Aww!" Luce said, and I pulled Maddie in for a hug.

"Don't cry baby." I said, laughing. "I love you so much." I said, in a low tone so only she could hear.

"I love you too." Maddie said, smiling.

"Well what's going on here then, looks like we've missed something." I heard Con say, and turned to see the three of them were back. They came and joined us, sitting down.

"Brad made Maddie cry." Reece said.

"In a good way." Maddie said.

"Oh god, why's she crying now." Connor said, making us all laugh.

A/N

I've decided to split this night out into two chapters because I want to develop it more but I knew it would be too long for one chapter so 😌

I hope y'all are having a nice day or night wherever you are, I hope you're all happy and having fun, but just remember, if you aren't, my DM's are always open. Sending love to you all x

Thank you for reading!

Ebony xx