Five

*Maddie P.O.V*

"Morning sunshine." Reece said as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning dickhead." I replied, sitting on a stool up to the worktop.

"Ouch." Reece laughed, placing a coffee in front of me which I thanked him for.

Today, me and the lads are going out in London to film a YouTube video for my channel. It's just a random Day In The Life vlog I do to break up my content, but I really enjoy doing them. It's quite fun to be able to show my viewers what my typical day-to-day life consists of. Especially when I don't lead your stereotypical normal life.

"When are the-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door and it opening. Never mind, they're here.

"Hey!" We greeted Blake and George.

"Did you want a drink before we leave or are we getting on with it?" Reece asked.

"I've got to film an intro for my video so if you wanted one go ahead." I said.

I got my camera from my bag and started filming.

"Good morning everyone, it's Maddie here, welcome back to my channel or if you are new here, hi! I hope you all are having a wonderful day or night wherever you are. So as you can probably tell by the title of this video, this is a Day In The Life vlog and today I am joined by no other than New Hope Club." The boys popped up behind me saying their hello's. "Now I think we're heading into London now. We're going to walk around just chilling I think, maybe go into some shops, get some food. I guess we'll see once we're in town." I explained.

"And Maddie will not be buying any new clothes as she has already brought a lot this week." Reece said, and we all laughed.

"Yes, that reminds me, by the time this video has been uploaded, I would've posted my shopping haul from earlier in the week which Reece had the joys of sitting and watching me film. I'll leave a link in the description below for you so go check that out. Anyhow, we shall see you guys once we're in town." I stopped recording and placed my camera back in the bag.

"Let's go." Reece said, and we all headed outside and to Reece's car. George and Reece got in the front leaving me and Blake sitting in the back together.

"You are extremely chirpy today." Blake commented, looking at me as Reece started to drive off.

"She's excited for tomorrow." Reece smirked.

"Why are you smirking?" I questioned, and he shrugged with a mischievous look on his face. It was almost unsettling, like he knows something.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Blake asked, and I turned my attention back to him.

"I'm going to the studio with Con and the others. It's been nearly a year since I last went, I can't wait." I said.

"Oh that'll be great! Have fun!" Blake said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Youngblood by 5 Seconds Of Summer came on the radio and I gasped.

Reece turned it up for me, and we all sang along.

Finding somewhere to park up was a nightmare. Once we'd eventually found somewhere, we all climbed out. I looked up at the billboard nearby, hoping I would see the lads up there next month when their album comes out. My brother, my four best friends. That's what I want.

I got my camera and started recording.

"Okay, we have arrived in central London and I've just spotted this billboard here." I flipped the camera around and zoomed in on the billboard. "As beautiful as that woman on there right now is, I'm hoping to see The Vamps up there next month instead." I flipped the camera back around.

"And you don't want our lovely faces up there?" Blake asked, walking around the car and standing beside me.

"Of course I do, don't pout about it." I said, tapping his cheek. "You need to get an album out first though."

George and Reece joined us. "Where we going first then?" George asked.

"I suggest we get a drink somewhere to take around with us." I said, stopping the recording and closing the camera down.

"So do I, I fancy a coffee." Reece said. "Costa or Starbucks?"

"Starbucks." Me and George said.

***

I lied down on the sofa with my legs up on Reece's legs. He flicked through the TV finding something to watch.

We'd only been home about an hour, it was 8pm and we were exhausted. Blake and George had gone home, leaving just me and Reece to entertain ourselves. It was decided I would stay here another night, seeing as I had slept over last night and it was getting later and later. Plus I enjoy Reece's company. And he would serve as a distraction from my mind focusing on Brad again.

Whenever I'm alone, my mind spirals off thinking about him. The other night, being sat right next to him, I had to strongly resist the urge to lie against him like I do with Reece, but also different to what I do with Reece because there isn't any feelings between us two. I don't think I actually really trust myself and my actions when I'm around Brad.

"When will you edit that video?" Reece asked.

"I'll either start it tonight or tomorrow night. I've got my haul video waiting to post tomorrow and then I'll get this one up sometime next week." I told him.

"How do you have the patience to sit and edit your videos for hours on end daily?" Reece chuckled. "It looks like a lot of work."

"It is, but you get used to it. Plus, having my YouTube channel is fun." I said. "So if you find something fun, you're gonna do it aren't you?"

"True-"

"OMG MEAN GIRLS. Please lets watch that." I begged, and Reece clicked it, settling down to watch the movie playing onscreen.