6-The plan.

Dedicated to Zaynab and Al-maamun.🤧❤️

|~~~~~/

Alisha's POV.

Things have being going well so far. I never thought coming to Nigeria will be so fun. Aryan is the reason behind everything.

Am a little bit close to him now and his Nona, I so much love that woman.
She is a joy giver, I visit her almost everyday, one annoying thing about her is that she always call me her 'in law'.

Gosh I hate those words, I mean am just 16 years for godness sake.
If some one hears her saying those words, he/she will think that am actually married already.

On the other hand my siblings have being calling Aryan brother in law, and he seems ok with that.

He will be going to New York City, next week insha'allah.
And I will be going back to Saudiya with sumayyah a day after he leaves.

I was reading 'My light (Anoor)' on wattpad when the door to my room opened. I raised my head up and i saw sumayyah whose face looks like she has been crying all day.

"What the hell happened to you" I asked her.

I dragged her inside my room, after I closed the door.

"It is.....ssss munibb" she said while stammering.

"Did you guys have a fight." I ask her

"No he is going to New York, with Aryan," she replied.
"So is that why you are crying ." I questioned.

"Yes I can't leave without seeing him for a day, talk less of years." She said, but she is actually right I mean, I will surely miss Aryan when he lives.

"You are crazy sometimes, sumayyah!"
"You will not understand that's why" she said still sobbing.

"Mteeeeeew, as if it is only your so called soon to be husband that's leaving," well I know for sure that the two of them will end of getting married.

"but you don't love Aryan and I love munib with all of my heart" she said.

"And who said so, I care for sultan the same way you care for munib, and don't love him with all your heart, love him with all your sense" I said while rolling my eyes

"Lie lie" she said.

"I don't need to explain my self" I said.

"You will not understand and that's it" she said sounding a little bit serious than before.

"Sumayyah I care for Sultan and am not happy that he is going." I said telling her the actual truth.

"But you don't love him right" she questioned

"And who said so, I love Sultan, yes but-"

I didn't finish my statement when I heard sumayyah laughing, i was so shocked, "and why are you laughing all of the sudden," I asked, she should have let me finish my statement, I love him that doesn't mean I trust him completely.