4-Nigeria.

Alisha's POV.

I still can't believe that we are going to Abuja tomorrow evening, the past six days have been really Annoying for me, since when I told sumayyah about Aryan, she has been calling him brother in law.
Y balkisu to, even Adnan, well except for Amira who doesn't even want to talk to anyone in the house, am sure she is up to something, well who cares. And for Aryan he is going crazy, sometimes he will call me 'mi jaan or babe,'Tomorrow we are going to take their pj.

I went downstairs, since I have already packed my clothes, I went to the BC to see y sadeeq, because am so bored.
I went there and he was already sleeping, around 10:30pm.
Hmmm something is wrong, what will make y sadeeq sleep this early? I will ask him tomorrow insha'allah.
I went back to my room and I saw Aryan's Miss calls(6), I wanted to ignore him but he called again for the 7th time, so I decide to pick the call.

We talked for a while before we decided to call it a night. I think am getting close to him now, he is so sweet and gentle.

Even though I cried myself to sleep after the Announcement.

I wake up to do sound of my phone vibrating, 'urggh' who could it be this early morning.
When I checked my phone I saw sumayyah's message,hello besty, I Know that you are still sleeping, that's why I decided to text you.
We are at the airport right now, we will get to Nigeria before you guys, see you there.

After I finish reading her message I check the time and it was already 6:00 am and I didn't pray, I rushed to the toilet I performed my Ablution, then I pray subh prayer with two nafila's, I pray to God for half an hour before I fold the pray mat and keep it where it is to suppose to be.
I carried my phone and immediately a message came from sultan came in,

hello mi jaan,good morning, how was your night?

It was fine, how was yours??
I kept my phone on top of the bedside table and drift off to sleep.

I wake up around 10:30am, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, I washed my hair,cut my nails,took my bath and then I dried my hair with a dryer. I recite suratul kahfi not forgetting that today is Friday. I went downstairs Were I met everyone already eating so I joined them after exchanging our greetings, we were done with our breakfast when we went to ummie's living room were they talked for almost two hours, gisting about how they will spend their holiday because honestly I ain't interested.
I noticed that Ameerah's behavior has changed, and i know she is up to no good, I have to keep an eye on her.

It was already five o'clock in the evening, and we were already at the Airport with my whole family and Aryan's family, it's a 15 hours 24 minutes drive.

We were inside the plane, when I saw Ameera rushing towards the toilet door with her phone,I wanted to follow her when Aryan held my hand.

"Please let go" I said facing him.

"Where are you going" he asked and I roll my eyes at the way he is acting all possessive.

"I want to sleep" I said ignoring Ameerah for now.

"Let's go, I will escort you" he said, I wanted to tell him we are not married yet but I know he will never harm me.

"Am not a child" I muttered, but let him hold my hand.

We went to the bedroom, I didn't know for how long he stayed there because I drift off to bed and before I knew it I was in another landddddddddddddddd.

Aryan's POV.

We were in the plan, and Alisha was seated beside me, and all of the sudden she just stood up to go to only God knows where. 'Where are you going' I asked her and she said she wants to sleep so I escorted her to the bedroom. before ten good minutes she was already sleeping, she looks so cute when she is sleeping, all of the attitude is goon, oh my God this girl is driving me crazy 'i said to myself,' I sat down at the edge of the bed as i watch her sleep peacefully.

I called her name softly and she stirred before opening her eyes and when she saw that am the one her cheeks warm up, with hint of red making me chuckle.

"It's time to pray" I tell her

"I will be there soon" she said before making her way towards the bathroom.

Time skip💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

We landed safely, everyone was out except the two of us, I went out of the plane, but Alisha was too scared to do so, I decided to help her, as soon as she step out of the plane, she screamed and started calling someone's Name 'NABIL,' I was shocked at first because I thought it was Y Nabil(my step brother) that she was calling, but then I heard her brother 'sadeeq' telling her to calm down, Nabil is dead and will never come back. But she didn't listen, she kept on shouting and screaming his name, the next thing, I know; she passed out.

We went to their house or should I say mansion. Were she was kept on the bed, the doctor came and examine her, and say that she isn't ready to let go of her past, that's why she past out, she keeps thinking about things which is affecting her brain.
I stayed in her room, at the edge of the bed, then all of the sudden she held my hand and called my name

"Aryan" she whispered.

"Yes jaan, are you okay" I ask.

"I didn't kill him" she said.

"Who?" I questioned worriedly.

"Nabil, he saved me and fell down instead of me" she said, I didn't know what to say or do so I ask her to go back to sleep Everything will be okay inshaallah.

The door to her room opened and her best friend stood there, looking so worried.

~~~~~~
Phewww🤧

And now who is Nabil??🥴

Guess we can now give our ship a name💃🏻💃🏻💫🙌💔💔😩

Don't you think that orange will make that little star more beautiful🙃🥰.

Byeee💝.!