Chapter One

~A/N~

So this is my first story so go easy on me! Haha and I'm American so sorry if some things sound funny like the way they're worded or whatever. So I hope you enjo.y it and please comment! :) And btw it's not edited, sorry!

***this may contain some scenarios that are sensitive to some people such as abuse! So if you do not want to read about that this is your heads up but it's not like too descriptive and fyi I have NEVER been abused or such, I'm just writing from my imagination!***

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Flashback*

"Please, stop..."I begged.

I never thought I'd be in this kind of situation in my life, ever. I always thought I'd find my perfect match and we'd fall in love and get married and live happily ever after. Unfortunately life doesn't turn out how you want it to sometimes.

"Get over here." he yelled with so much hatred in his voice you can almost see smoke coming out of his ears.

Yup. That's my "boyfriend", Josh. Don't be jealous, he's all mine. *hence the sarcasm*

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me toward him.

"Ow, you're hurting me!" I yelled in his face.

"Get over it, that's the least pain you'll be feeling." he spat.

Ugh, the sight of him makes me sick.

"Let go of me!" I continued to yell but he still ignored my request. "Maybe you didn't hear me, I said 'Let go of me'!"

"Fine." He stated, throwing me to the ground with so much force that I felt as if my back had shattered into a million pieces.

"You love me, right, princess?" He got down on his knees and whispered in my ear. Ugh, if I wasn't in so much pain right now I would punch him in his throat.

He began stroking my hair. He's only doing this because he knows it makes me beyond annoyed.

"Get away from me."

"C'mon baby girl, you don't mean that."

"Yes I do. I said get. away. from. me."

"But we love each other." he smiled. Ew, he's such a disgrace.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed. Big mistake.

He went crazy.

"You hate me?!" he kept yelling.

I didn't respond.

He continuously kicked me in the stomach. It felt like my stomach was going to regurgitate out of my mouth. He punched me in the eye and walked up the stairs into his room, leaving me on the floor crying, and unable to move.

*End of flashback*

I jumped up and looked at my surroundings. To my relief, I was in my bed, in my house, in London. Covered in sweat, I walked downstairs to get a glass of water.

'It was only a dream, Julia. It was only a dream.' I reassured myself.

I've only been here for maybe a little over a week, and I'm still a little on edge.

My stomach growled as I chugged the glass if water. I rummaged through my cabinets to find a box of cereal. This will do. I poured that in a huge bowl along with some milk and devoured it.

Realizing what time it was, I ran upstairs to shower and get ready to go to work, in hopes I won't be late.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

Okay I hope this chapter wasn't too horrible! It will get better so sorry if it was boring and sorry for mistakes! Please comment and I'll love you okay bye.