Chapter Thirty

~A/N~

Why does everyone think this is the end of the book? There's still more drama to come ;)

So no worries, there'll be more!

I'm having slight writers block for this chapter, so it might not be entertaining, just a filler chapter!

Anywhooooooo, enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The fact that Niall won't give up is just freaking adorable.

We walked through the lot where we parked as I felt someone grasp my hand.

I looked over to see Niall swinging my hand back and forth as our arms moved in sync.

"You're perfect." He grinned.

Not expecting that, my face immediately turned towards the ground and I blushed.

"And I think it's really cute how you act so shy every time I compliment you." He winked.

By this time we were standing outside the car.

"We'll I think you're cute." Not meaning for that to slip out of my mouth, I smirked and quickly opened the car door to get in.

Or maybe I did? Hmmmmm.

Niall stood there with a smile on his face before eventually climbing in also.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Niall had gone home to sleep and I was alone in my flat.

I was pretty tired too, so I decided to take a nap.

*Flashback*

I pushed the door open and a rush of fresh air met my face. My heart raced as I darted out of the house.

Darkness of the night was around me and I couldn't see where I was going. Frankly, I don't care where I was going as long as I was away from him.

I stopped to catch my breath because I hadn't seen signs if him anywhere. I was in the middle of the woods, completely stranded.

I collapsed against a tree and wished that someone would come find me.

Well, sometimes you should be careful what you wish for.

The sound of leaves crunching indicating someone was close.

I stood up in hopes that whoever it was could take me away from here. My ribs hurt and my eye was swollen.

I just want to go home.

"Who's there?" I said.

Big mistake.

I felt someone breathe on my neck. I was creeped out and shivers went down my spine. My mouth was covered by a large hand which squeezed my face. I was barely able to breathe.

"I thought you knew better than to run away, baby."

"I-"

"Don't speak." He scolded. "I always knew you were an idiot." His laugh flooded my ears and I had the intense urge to plow my fist into his jaw. Unfortunately I was stuck under his grip, being carried back to that house.

The door was kicked open and I went from in his arms to onto the floor with a strong impact, leaving me feeling paralyzed.

I cried out in pain.

"Don't be a bitch. You deserve everything you're about to get!" He shouted in rage.

He turned to his left and grabbed the first object beside him. To my luck it happened to be a tabletop lamp. With one swift motion, the object had come in contact with my head.

Everything went black.

*End of Flashback*

I woke up, breathless. I looked at my surroundings realizing it was another dream.

I sat up, deep in thought.

Then it hit me.

I didn't have a bad dream when I was sleeping with Niall. That's weird... I normally have a nightmare or can't sleep, but I was perfectly fine when I was next to Niall.

I checked the clock finding out that it was around dinner time.

I ignored my growling stomach and pulled out my laptop. I had nothing better to do than to waste my youth on social networking sites.

I logged onto twitter and saw a little blue dot by my mentions/interactions. Clicking on it, I couldn't believe my eyes.

The paps had found out my full name.

They found my twitter.

And worst of all, they had taken pictures at the party without me even noticing.

But here's where it gets worse: They had snapped a picture of me and Harry kissing.

My followers had significantly increased and my mentions were flooded with hate.

'Why would you cheat on Niall u hoe?!'

'You're such a slut. You're so ugly and you broke Niall's heart. Burn in hell'

'Ur a disgrace I h8 u sooo much I hope Niall dumps ur fat ass!'

My mouth was wide open as I read similar tweet after tweet. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Niall's number.

"Hello?"

"Come over. I have to show you something."

"What happened?" He curiously asked.

"I'll show you. Just come over." With that I hung up and brought my laptop downstairs with me.

There was a knock on the door. I placed my laptop on the counter by my kitchen.

"What's the matter?" He asked as I let him in.

I summoned him to follow me and he obeyed.

Sitting in a chair I front if the counter, I scrolled through my mentions and showed him the pictures from the party. "Look, they found out my full name and my twitter. And here's the pictures from the party." I pointed to different tweets and turned to look up at the blonde standing behind me.

He had a look of concentration on his face as his hand went around me to make its way to the little scrolling pad. He scrolled through my mentions and read some of the hateful tweets.

"False. I disagree. That's not true. She's obviously blind. Who would even say that?!"

I laughed at his comments which were making me feel better.

He wrapped his large arms around my neck. "We'll I don't think any of those are true." He spoke in a baby voice and swiftly kissed my cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

Holy guacamole 30 chapters already! But don't worry, there's still more! Niall and Julia aren't even together yet!

So I tried to make this chapter longer.... I don't know if I succeeded.

Well thanks for reading!