Chapter Fourteen

~A/N~

Wow this story got so many reads in one day! Thank you sososososososososososo much who ever is reading this! It really means a lot! Yesterday it had like 193 reads and now it has 312 reads omg!

Oh and my other story 'Fate or an Accident' is on hold for now!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Niall's P.O.V:*

I don't know why, but I had that feeling you'd get as if I just won the lottery.

That means one week until the party. I seriously couldn't wait.

We just sat around for about an hour, enjoying each others company.

"Gimme your phone!" Julia had a smile across her face.

I handed her my phone and watched her type away.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You'll see." She smirked.

She handed my phone back, and I looked at the newly added contact.

'Juliathesexiestpersoneverrrr;)'

I laughed and looked over at her grinning.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A couple hours after Julia left, I sat on my bed debating whether or not I should text her.

I don't want to be annoying, but I just love talking to her.

'Just text her, stop over thinking'

I picked my phone up and touched her contact, and typed my message.

~'Hey it's Niall xx'

I walked into my kitchen to get some food. Looking through the cabinets, I found nothing that I was in the mood for.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and quickly whipped it out.

'Juliathesexiestpersoneverrrr;)'

~'heeey what's up??'

We talked for the rest of the night about pretty much anything and everything, until I fell to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Julia's P.O.V:*

I felt my phone vibrate next to me on my bed.

I took my eyes off my laptop and looked at my phone screen.

~'Hey it's Niall xx'

You know that feeling you get when someone texts you and you weren't expecting them to?

Well that's how I feel.

Just the fact that he texted me means he was probably thinking about me.

Not in a cocky kind of way, though. I just got excited because he texted me out of no where.

~'heeey what's up??'

I responded and went back to surfing the Internet.

I texted him all night. We made small talk and he was really fun to talk to. He eventually stopped answering me. I figured he fell asleep because it is 3 in the morning.

I haven't been able to sleep due to all the nightmares I've been having. Every time I close my eyes, I start replaying memories of Josh. It's almost impossible to not think about it.

It's actually really weird.

I've been on edge more than usual.

I normally stay up and go on my laptop to entertain myself until I fall asleep.

That's normally not until around 5 in the morning.

And then I have to get up at 7 to get ready for work.

How wonderful.

I just feel like I need to talk to someone about it. It's just... bugging me. I feel like I need to get it off my chest.

I scrolled through my twitter timeline and I saw a horrible tweet about a girl hanging out with Niall.

I could've sworn my heart stopped.

I clicked on the tweet and of course it was a picture of me and Niall.

"This girl is such a slut. She's so ugly, why is Niall even dating her?! I hope she dies in a hole."

I just stared at the tweet and read it over and over again to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me.

She doesn't even know me.

She doesn't know anything about me.

I'm not a slut.

I'm not going out with Niall.

To prevent myself from tweeting her and causing more trouble for myself, I just logged out.

Anyways, no one knows my twitter username so why just set myself up to get hate. I closed my laptop and set it on my nightstand.

I turned my tv on and eventually fell asleep.

Considering I only slept for two hours last night, I wasn't surprised that I fell asleep a little earlier.

*Flashback*

Why am I stuck?

I opened my eyes.

Am I dreaming?

I struggled to get up.

What the hell?

I realized I was siting on a chair. My hands were tied behind my back and my ankles were strapped to the chair legs. The rope was cutting into my skin and that's when the pain sunk in. I tried screaming but there was something in my mouth. A fabric was tied around my face, making it hard to breathe.

I tried everything to break free. I was completely freaking out. I felt... helpless. I was trapped and there was no way out.

I saw a shadow emerge from the darkness.

Josh.

He made my blood boil.

He came closer and caressed my face.

"Hey, baby." He said.

A cold, metal object was rubbed against my face. I looked down and got a glimpse of it.

A knife.

My heart was going to beat out of my chest.

"Let's play a game, baby."

I felt my eyes fill with tears.

It's hopeless. I was prepared for my life to flash before my eyes... until the door was slammed open.

"Don't touch her!" A very angry male voice projected across the room.

I saw blonde hair.

I was able to make out his facial features.

It was Niall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

I got my 2 votes and only one comment but that's okay! Thank you to everyone who is reading this! Please vote! And sorry for the boring chapter, this was just a filler chapter! Well anyways hope you enjoyed!