Chapter Thirty-Eight

~A/N~

Ahhhhh omg! No one guessed the song! :O I heard him say his all time favorite song is 'Lost' by Micheal Bublé but a lot of people said 'Viva La Vida' and 'Fly With Me'. I'm pretty sure he's said he likes those songs also, so I wasn't sure who to give the shout out to because I wanted it to be fair! So I apologize, but I'll try to ask a better question! Sorry guys :(

Okay well on with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Josh.

It's was Josh who was calling Julia. No wonder she was acting so strange.

Anger raged inside of me as I realized who I was dealing with.

"Listen, Josh, you better stop calling Julia or you're going to be sorry." I spat into the phone.

"Oh really? What are you gonna do?"

"I'm not really sure if you know who I am, but I'll have security and police after you faster than the blink of an eye." I was becoming furious.

"Hahaha that's cute. You really think that some little security guards and policemen are gonna stop me? How do you think I got away with the things I did to Julia? It's because no one can find me." Josh's laugh echoed in my ears and I was on the verge of losing it.

"Cut the bullshit. You better stay away from her or your arse is gonna be sorry!" By this point I was beyond being furious and I was yelling into the phone.

"No promises, Horan. And the reason I called was to tell Julia my flight landed. Make sure she gets the message, will ya?" He laughed and the line went dead.

"Shit!" I cursed.

I saw Julia peeking around the corner with watery eyes while covering her mouth.

"I-I..." She sighed and walked away.

I went after her and found her pacing back and forth in my bedroom.

I slowly pushed the door open. Julia was running her hands through her hair and once I closed the door, she nearly jumped out of her own skin.

"Jules, what's going on?" I questioned as I took a seat on my bed. Julia continued to pace back and forth.

"Uhh... nothing. What did he say?"

"Obviously something's going on. I'll answer your question when you answer mine." This was the only way to get her to open up.

She looked hesitant but began speaking. "N-Niall, he said he's coming here! I don't know what to do! Now tell me what he said!" Her eyes became watery again as she spoke quickly.

"What?! He told me to tell you his flight landed..." And that's when it all added up.

"Crap." She began pacing again. "Crap. Crap. Crap."

"Julia, sit down. You're making me nervous." I tried to lighten the mood and calm her down.

I patted the spot next to me on my bed and she threw herself down, face first so that she was laying on her stomach.

"Niall, what am I gonna do?!" She mumbled with her face buried in her arms.

"Are you sure he's not just messing with you?"

"I'm positive. He's crazy enough to come here!"

I sighed. I honestly have no idea what to do.

"Niall, what if he finds me?" She picked her head up and a tear streamed down her face.

That literally broke my heart to see her cry, especially because of that arse. I swear, if he comes within ten feet of Julia, I will murder him.