Chapter Two

~A/N~

I have like no idea what I'm doing since I'm new to wattpad lol but I'm trying my best. I'm gonna upload another chapter because I'm bored! If you're enjoying this story so far please let me know! It's really appreciated! So comment and vote please!! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Letting the hot water run down my body felt so good. It made me a little more relaxed. I hurried in the shower remembering I was running late.

I wrapped a towel around my body and ran to my room. Searching through my drawers, I found my olive green v-neck. Next was my closet. 'Hmmmmm' I thought as I moved each hanger to the right, frantically looking for my favorite pair of skinny jeans. I found them and pulled them off the hanger. Dressing as quickly as I could, I knew I was gonna end up being late. I slipped on a pair of black flip flops and grabbed my keys as I ran out the door.

I pushed my car door shut and hit the lock button on my keys making my car beep.

I pulled the door open to the local Starbucks and grabbed my apron as I walked behind the counter.

"Someone's late." Kate joked.

We became friends when I started working here a few days ago. She's really sweet and has been showing me around lately.

"I know. I overslept." I explained while tying my apron around my waist and swiftly putting my brownish-blackish hair in a pony tail.

"Oh." She laughed. "You're on register today."

I took my place behind the second register and started helping waiting customers.

After a long day of taking orders and being on my feet all day, I was exhausted. I told Kate to make me my favorite, a mocha frappiccino, before I left. I handed her the money for it.

"See you layer."

I plopped in my car seat and started the car.

Once I pulled onto my street, I was beyond confused. There were girls of all different ages surrounding the radius of my flat and a few neighbors.

"What the..." I stated as I pulled closer. There was no way I was getting into my driveway. I continued driving around for the next half hour.

Once I got back, the coast was clear. I parked, grabbed my drink, and got out. The sun was setting and it was getting dark.

As I was walking, I slammed right into something.... or someone.... really hard.

I fell on my bum and spilled my drink all over myself.

"Oh my gosh..." I said.

The person was dressed in all black. Explains why I couldn't see him. Gosh I'm such an idiot.

Then he turned around....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

Gee I wonder who that is ;) okay so please tell me what you think! Like if you like it and if I should keep writing even though much isn't going on...yet! Is it going too fast or too slow? Let me know! It will be very appreciated! Okay so please comment and vote! :D