Too Much Game

Audrey's POV

"Henry? Audrey? Come down." Captain Man called from down the tube.

"We can't! Our tube isn't working." Kid Danger shouted.

"Okay, hang on." Captain Man told us and there was beeping noise, then Kid Danger and I went down shortly put back up multiple times.

"Dad?" I called.

"Yeah?"

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna vomit."

There was muffled voices downstairs and I could hear Captain Man's footsteps walk away as Kid Danger and I were strangled in the tube.

About a good five minutes later, Kid Danger and I started to fall down the tube, but there was no tube to support us.

Kid Danger and I screamed until we landed on the floor.

Captain Man turns and runs toward me. "Oh, man."

"Henry! Audrey!" Charlotte ran over to us.

I realized I landed on Kid Danger and quickly got off of him. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Kid Danger muttered and got up.

There was another beeping noise and Captain Man looked down at his clear small remote that said, "Danger."

"Uh-oh." Captain Man groaned. "Oh, man!"

"What's wrong?" Kid Danger asked as I helped him up.

"Santa Claus jumped out of the police car and now he's running down Swellview Boulevard." Captain Man explained.

"But, you've got his pants." I pointed out.

"Exactly. Let's go." Captain Man pointed to the tube slots.

Kid Danger and I groaned as we went to our tube slot, wrapping my arms around Kid Danger's waist.

Captain Man, Kid Danger, and I tapped our belt buckles but only Kid Danger and I's tube went down.

Captain Man tapped his belt buckle aggressively multiple times. "Come on!"

"Let's just take Audrey's and I tube." Kid Danger suggested.

"All right." Captain Man agreed.

Captain Man awkwardly walked over to us as the tube went back up. Captain Man hugged Kid Danger and I from behind.

Kid Danger and I tapped our belt buckles but Captain Man's tube went down.

"Seriously?!" Captain Man groaned.

"Geez!" Kid Danger yelled.

"Are you kidding me?!" I shouted.

All of the sudden, red lights flashed in the room as beeping blasted and the couch spun around.

"You better call Schowz!" Charlotte crossed her arms.

"Never!" Captain Man objected.

"Who's Schowz?" Kid Danger asked.

"Oh, he's this guy who used to work for me a long— ow!" Captain Man got hit on the head with the tube.

Kid Danger and I started laughing as Captain Man screamed in pain.

- - - - - - -

"Hey! I really wish you'd get those things working!" My dad snapped as Charlotte struggled to work the monitor.

Charlotte turned over to my dad, giving him a look. My dad backed away as if he was frightened.

Henry's screams filled the room as he came out of the elevator, then throwing his backpack down onto the floor.