A Fiñata Full Of Death Bugs

Audrey's POV

Jasper was coming to work in the Man Cave for the first time today! I was so excited to have another one of my friends down here and to spend more time with.

"I don't know about this, man, I dunno!" My dad cried out while pacing around in the Man Cave. He was unsure if Jasper should work with us, since, you know, this is Jasper we're talking about.

I wasn't paying attention, though. I was reading books and my legs were on Henry's lap. I learned to not pay attention to people when they freak out.

"It's gonna be great!" Henry replied, looking down at his PearPad.

"Oh, that's exactly what you said when you talked into eating one of those 'women's energy bars'." My dad retorted and I laughed without taking my eyes off my book. "Then I couldn't stop reading books about princesses!"

On a different note, Henry and me are talking? I don't know. Remember when we kissed? Yeah, we never said we were dating but everything seems to go back to normal? I don't know.

I don't know what me and Henry are, but we aren't official. But I really hope we get together. Not to be cheesy or anything, but he's everything I've looked in for a boyfriend.

Henry put his tablet down. "Dude, I've known Jasper my whole life!"

"That does not mean he's qualified to have a job here!" My dad argued and leaned against the couch next to me.

The tube beeped and Charlotte came down the tube. When the tube went up Charlotte skipped to us and rejoiced, "Oh, hey! Happy Saturday morning!"

"Hi, Char!" I exclaimed and closed my book.

"Yo." Henry greeted, not looking up to see Charlotte.

"Maybe you're happy!" My dad whined and walked over to Charlotte. He walked past her and I was getting pretty annoyed.

Henry stood up and I kicked my legs off him. "Char, will you tell Ray that Jasper working at Junk-N-Stuff isn't going to be a problem?"

Charlotte turned back to Henry when she reached the snack machine. "I can't tell lies before breakfast."

Henry sat back down and scrolled through his tablet. I scooted closer to him and looked down at his tablet. "Watcha doin'?"

"Just looking through Chirper." He replied casually and turned his PearPad off. "What are you doing?"

"Waiting for Jasp," I leaned back on the sofa. "I hope he does okay."

"Yeah, me too," Henry replied and I handed my dad a lady bar. I snickered and covered my mouth as I watched my dad take it.

"What's this?" He asked, looking at the bar.

"Lady bar," I answered truthfully. He gasped and threw the lady bar across the room.

"Scrambled eggs!" Charlotte yelled in the auto-snacker. She seemed a little annoyed.

"Scrambled eggs."

The monitor beeped and I looked over and the fourth camera showed Jasper standing outside, looking inside the store.

"He's here!" Henry exclaimed and ran to the monitor. I followed Henry and my dad groaned and reluctantly followed us. Henry glared at him before pressing a button on the monitor table. "Hey, what's up."

"Hey!" Jasper exclaimed and looked right at the camera. "Jasper Dunlop, here to see Captain Man and Kid Danger, and Quick Shot!"

"Shh!" Henry exclaimed and I cringed at Jasper's words. I cannot believe those words came out of his mouth.