Twin Henrys

Audrey's POV

"Yeah, I had fun. Thank you for going with me." He gave me a genuine smile.

"No, thank you for bringing me. It was so much fun." I hugged him, moving over to the other side.

***2 hours earlier**

I walked into the Man Cave with instant regret. My dad, of course, was wrestling with Bork. The room reeked with sweat and it was humid.

My dad was speaking but I was too uninterested to care what he was saying. Charlotte sat up from her seat and walked over to me.

"Better?" She asked me, referring to 10 minutes before. I was dunked with water from my dad as a "surprise."

"Yeah, thanks," I answered.

The elevator door pinged. I and Charlotte turned our heads to the elevator and watched as a nervous Henry stepped out.

Charlotte had a grin plastered on her face as she sat back down. I only caught a glimpse of it, though. I decided to walk over to Henry to get myself away from the wrestling.

"Hey -- what's going on?" Henry implored, looking at a grunting Ray and a smiling Bork.

"Boy's might as well be boys," Charlotte notified and looked away from us.

"Yeah, what Charlotte said. They're wrestling. Some sort of training thing. I don't know." I went on before I forced myself to stop. "How was school?"

"Good. How was your homeschool? You should ask Ray if you could come to my school. It's not as bad as it looks."

"Henry, you know I've tried. He's way too protective. It's irritating. You excited for tonight? I can't believe my dad is letting me go with you." Me and Henry were going to the carnival tonight.

"Oh, yeah!" Henry beamed. "I've been so excited all week. Oh man, it's gonna be so good--" Henry stopped mid-sentence and gasped. "Aww, no!"

"What?" I asked, concerned. "Did something happen?"

Bork exited the room and my dad and Charlotte and Schwoz came up to us. Henry yanked the blaster from Schwoz's hands and zapped his popcorn.

"Ah!" Schwoz shrieked and turned to his burnt bowl. "He blasted my poopcorn!"

With that, Charlotte grabbed the blaster from Henry and asked, "What are you upset about?"

"Man, I gotta go home!" Henry shouted in anger. "My Uncle Hair Neck's in town, so now I gotta be at a dumb, stupid family dinner!" He looked over at me.

"No! No, no no!" I whined. "I wanted to go with you to the carnival."

"I know! We spent 40 dollars on those tickets." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

Someone came down the tubes and we all turned around to see Schwoz in a purple and black flannel with palm trees. It looks like he was just on a beach vacation.

"Hey, everyone! I bet you didn't miss me!" Schwoz predicted and ran down the steps. He laughed and waved at the Schwoz that was originally with us.

"What the --" I began, trying to find the words I could find.

"How can—"  My dad tried to say.

We looked at them back and forth as we continued. Confused blabbing came out of our mouths because that was the only thing we could muster.

Charlotte immediately turned on the blaster and pointed at them both. My dad grabbed the blaster while the Schwoz that came down the tubes begged, "No, no, no, no, no. Please don't blast us. I'm the real me."