The Time Jerker

Audrey's POV

I woke up to my dad knocking on my door. I looked over at my alarm clock, which I had another three minutes of sleep.

"Come in." I groaned.

"Good morning to you! Good morning to you! Welcome to Wednesday, your face looks like poo!" My dad teased.

"Dad." I rubbed my eyes and stretched. "It's 6:57 in the morning."

"So?" My dad scoffed. "You wake up at 7:00."

"Yeah, I had three minutes left." I blew the hair out of my face and crossed my arms. "You killed three minutes of my sleep joy."

"Well, I have a good reason." My dad started to get more excited. "Who's one of the worst people in Swellview?"

"You?"

"Wrong." My dad scoffed. "Drey, we're this close to capturing the Time Jerker." My dad made his fingers almost touch.

"No way!" I smiled.

"Yeah!" My dad exclaimed.

"You figured out where he is?" I began feel more awake.

My dad's smile faded. "No. I just wanted to tell you that I might come get you later if we get a fix on the Time Jerker's location."

"So, you woke me up now to tell me that you might come get me later?"

"Yes." My dad remarked. "And I also wanted to tell you about the full moon."

I yawned before speaking again. "What full moon?"

"This one." My dad began to turn around I jumped out of my bed.

"That's it." I pushed my dad out of my room. I went back to my bed and laid down.

"Audrey?" Schwoz walked in my room.

I groaned and sat back up. "Yeah, Schwoz?"

"Will you look out of Junk-N-Stuff's window and see if that hornets nest is back?" Schwoz questioned.

"Why? Dad told me he got rid of the hornets nest last weekend." I remarked.

"Well, what if the hornets came back?"

"I'm sure they're not—"

"Go look out the window." Schwoz demanded and closed the door behind him.

I laid back in my bed before storming out of my bed. I went up to the elevator and up to Junk-N-Stuff. The whole time, I kept on scoffing and glaring at my surroundings.

I opened up the Junk-N-Stuff door and looked up at the window. I saw the hornets all swarming around which resulted to my screaming and shouting.

"They're back! They're back!" I screamed, hitting it hornets off of me. "Oh my god, they're back!"

I fell onto the ground and started to hit the hornets with a stick.

- - - - - - -

I walked back into the Man Cave, still in my pajamas, and noticed a cake on the table.

"Taste me" The cake read.

"A cake." I looked at the cake. "Why is there a cake here?"

I took my finger and dipped it in the frosting before licking my finger. "Mm. Not bad."

A hand grabbed my ankle which made me fall onto the floor. I heard Schwoz laugh and grab his camera.

"Got it!" Schwoz looked at his camera. "You've been caked!"