Live and Dangerous: Part 2

Audrey's POV

"... that's right! We already have 6.5 million people watching, right now!" Frankini announces to his viewers. I was currently out of breath because me, Captain Man, and Kid Danger had just got done performing a scene from some kind of movie. Apparently, it's called A Swim To Forget, and the scene was embarrassing. "And when we got to 10 million... guys, tell 'em what's gonna happen!"

Frankini jumps up from the couch and scrambles over to the Domitron. He messes with the buttons for a few moments until words were forced out of my mouth. "We will take off our masks and reveal our identities." My arms slightly lift from my lap. "To the world."

***

I was kneeling and scrubbing a toilet. I hated this. I hate not having control over my body.

"Wow!" Frankini exclaims. "Almost 8 million of you are watching Captain Man and Kid Danger and Quick Shot scrub these toilets! So, just two more million, and these superheroes are gonna take off their masks! Right guys?"

"Right." The words slip out of Kid Danger's mouth.

Frankini giggles and examines us continuing to scrub. I felt unwell at this point.

"Ooh, I know what might be fun to see! Guys, why don't you stop scrubbing these toilets, and instead, brush your teeth? Tada!"

Oh my gosh. He did not. This felt like pure torture. Absolute torture.

The toilet scrub was slowly reaching my teeth. The smell wanted me to puke up everything I ate today. How can this man be so cruel?

As the brush came closer, I groaned a bit and mentally prepared for the impact. And the taste. Oh gosh.

To top it all off, the brush had some toilet cleaning chemicals on. If I die tonight, I will be suing. By haunting Frankini, anyway.

The brush finally reached my mouth and all of us began to groan as we took in the taste. I need some gum immediately. Maybe brush my teeth out a million times.

I was forced to look at the camera. I give a forced smile and the brush was finally taken away from my mouth. I try to look over at Kid Danger but I couldn't.

Frankini was giggling and it was humiliating. I never want to show my face ever again. Like never again.

***

"Okay, live streamers!" Frankini had us standing up and facing the camera. Kid Danger was wearing a sash that said, 'Miss Tween USA' and I received one that said the same thing. "We are so close to 10 million people watching! So now, I say it's time for a beauty pageant question!" He puts the same sash on Captain Man. "Doesn't that sound like a hoo-ha?" Frankini pushes Captain Man closer to me.

"Yes."

"It sure does."

"Mhm."

"A hoo-ha."

"Hooooo-haaaaa."

Frankini grabs a microphone. "Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Quick Shot, recent polls have shown that a fifth of the people who live here in Swellview, cannot locate their own uvulas. Why do you think that is?"

Captain Man begins to speak. "Well... we personally believe that Swellview-Americans are unable to do so, uh... because..."

"Because uh... some people here in Swellview... don't have uvulas, so..." Kid Danger says.

I start to speak. "And uh... we believe that our education... such as... like such as... uh... such as..."

"And we think that Swellview, should help the, uh, South Africa... and the Iraq... and... the Asian countries..." Captain Man says before he was interrupted by Goomer obnoxiously tapping Frankini on the shoulder.