Mo' Danger, Mo' Problems

Audrey's POV

I trotted into the main room of the Man Cave and rubbed my eyes. My wristband was beeping and it was about midnight. I had no idea why it was beeping and if Henry's wristband was beeping as well.

I heard the elevator door open and my attention goes onto Henry. Well, it's good to know that I wasn't the only one who got beeped.

"Henry?" I squinted my tired eyes to somewhat get a glimpse of him. "You got beeped too?"

"Yeah and I can barely see." Henry yawned and stepped out of the elevator over to me. "He's got to fix that elevator."

"Dad?" I spun around, ignoring Henry's comment on the elevator. Where the hell is he and why is he beeping us at midnight?

"Ray!" Henry called out, spinning around slowly to get a good look of the Man Cave.

"Dad, you triple beeped us,"

"What's the emergency?"

We stopped shouting when we spotted a cart with two watches on it and a sign. We stepped over to it

"Hey Audrey and Henry, put these watches on your wrists. —CM." Henry read out loud and then grinned, reaching for the watch.

"Sure." I grinned and put the watch on my wrist, and Henry did the same but with his watch.

"What else what I put it on?" Henry flipped the top of the watch open and a hologram of my dad popped up.

"Hiya, Henry and Audrey!" My dad greeted us with a smile. We both screamed of a mix of surprise and shock.

"Dad?" I questioned, looking closely at the hologram.

"Yep! I'm hovering over Henry's wrist in hologram form!"

I poked my dad's face and he shrieked which made Henry and I both jump.

He held his hand over his eye. "You poked my eye out!"

I gasped. "I'm sorry! I didn't know it—"

"I'm just kidding. You can't hurt a hologram or a Captain Man."

We watched as my dad started to dance around in amazement. Wow, this was very cool to have my very own dad hovering over Henry's wrist in hologram form!

"This is so cool!" Henry exclaimed and I nodded in agreement. "It's like we're in the same room."

"We are." My dad told us and walked away so we couldn't see him in the hologram anymore.

"Where'd you.." I trailed off as I thought about where he could've gone.

"Peek-a-boo!" My dad boomed behind us and we both jumped in surprise.

"Hah!" I laughed, pointing at Henry who looked petrified.

"Now, you two take off your old wristband." My dad instructed and we began to attempt to take it off.

Henry looked over at him. "Okay? Why are we—"

"For now on I'm going to contact you guys on your new whiz-watch."

"So, what do we do with the old one?" I inquired and held up the old wristband.

"Toss it up in the air." My dad answered.

"Why?" Henry asked him.

"It's about to self-destruct." My dad said like it was the most casual thing ever. I immediately threw the wristband in the air and Henry did it only seconds after me.

Our wristbands started to beep rapidly and we all waited for the wristband to explode.

My dad crossed his arms in confusion. "Hm, that's weird. It was supposed to—"