Captain Man: On Vacation

Audrey's POV

I faked coughed, laying on the couch in the Man Cave. I was sick at the moment, while Henry sat down next to me and rubbed my head.

"Ray, come on, you're going to miss your plane!" Charlotte yelled.

"I'm coming!" My dad yelled, walking in with a mattress. What a weirdo.

"Ray, what are you doing with that mattress?" Charlotte looked at my dad.

"I'm taking it on my trip." My dad remarked.

"They're not going to let you take a mattress on a plane." Henry said.

"Yeah, you're right." My dad put the mattress down. "Maybe I shouldn't go."

"See, I knew it!" Henry rolled his eyes.

Charlotte walked over to my dad. "Ray, you can't blow off your cousin's wedding."

"I know, but most marriages don't work out." My dad said. "I'll just go to his next wedding."

"Okay, okay, okay." Charlotte said when she made my dad stay in his exact spot when he tried to run away. "Just admit that you're afraid to leave town because you think me, Henry, Audrey, Schwoz can't handle things here alone."

"Well, what if there's an emergency?" My dad asked.

"Then Audrey and I will blow a bubble and Kid Danger and Quick Shot will deal with it." Henry chimed in.

"Well, what if you suddenly get that disease, huh? Numb tongue?" My dad asked. "And you can't blow a bubble?"

"Numb tongue?" Henry looked at my dad.

"That's not a real disease." Charlotte told my dad. "People don't talk normally one second and then all of the sudden start going bluh-uhl-lawala-laluhlul."

"Uh oh." Schwoz walked over to Charlotte. "Does she have numb tongue?"

"See?" My dad pointed to Schwoz.

Schwoz checked his watch. "Hey, shouldn't you be on your way to the airport?" I coughed.

"Audrey's sick!" My dad looked at the couch. "I can't go. I need to take care of her!"

"I can take care of her." Henry insisted.

"Okay, okay! I need my suitcase. Bork!" My dad yelled.

Bork came out with a huge trunk.

"Hey, Bork, bring it over here." My dad ordered.

Bork grunted and brought the trunk over to we were. Once the trunk hit the ground, the room started to shake.

"Thanks, buddy." My dad handed Bork some raw meat.

"Okay, what's in here?" Charlotte looked at the trunk.

"Stuff I might need, like cotton swabs, shampoo, non-cotton swabs." My dad explained. "You know what? Let's talk about all the different kinds of swabs."

"Stalling!" I pointed at my dad, then quickly coughed.

"I should really stay home because Audrey needs to come with me." My dad objected.

"It's only three days." Charlotte reminded.

"We can handle it." Henry said.

"Go." Charlotte pointed to the elevator.

"Okay." My dad finally gave in. "Right after one last hula dance with Laylani."

"No!" We all yelled.

"Ugh!" My dad fell onto the mattress and then quickly stood back up. "Okay, fine. But you better not let any bad guys get away with crimes while I'm gone!"