Hour of Power

"You lied to me, dad

"You lied to me, dad. How can I ever trust you again?"

Audrey entered the Man Cave with Henry from the elevator and Captain Man was in his superhero uniform.

"Sorry, guys. Jasper was bothering me." Captain Man said on the phone and they both looked at him, confused. "What's that? Oh, you do? So you're gonna meet me there? Great."

"Uhhh, so you're on the phone, talking with Henry and Audrey, right now?" Charlotte inquired, noticing Audrey and Henry standing behind him.

"Yeah— obvi." He shook his head. "Sorry Henry and Audrey, I'm back. Great, so, I'll meet ya there."

"You're gonna meet us where?" Audrey asked which made Captain Man yelp.

He turned around to face them both. He put his phone back up to his ear. "Uh... I gotta go, Henry and Audrey... Winkler." He stuffed his phone back into his pocket.

"Why are you in uniform?" Henry inquired and looked at Captain Man's gadgets.

"Uniform?"

"Yeah."

"Uhh—"

"And why do you have those extra weapons?" Audrey chimed in and crossed her arms.

"Uh, 'cuz, uh..." Captain Man put his phone back up to his ear. "Hello? Oh, hey Schwoz."

"Ray, your phone didn't ring." Henry pointed out which made Captain Man stiffen.

"It's on silent," Jasper replied and they both nodded.

"Ah, what's that ya say, Schwoz? Oh, I should leave the Man Cave right now? And Henry, Audrey, Charlotte, and Jasper should stay here and not ask me any questions? Good! Good idea!" Captain Man said on the phone.

Schwoz walked inside the room with no phone which made Audrey and Henry more suspicious.

"Here! I got it! Here it is!" Schwoz announced while holding up a gadget. "Right here!"

Captain Man looked at Schwoz and back at the rest of the teenagers. "I gotta go, Schwoz... Winkler." He put his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey, I thought you said you were going to leave before Henry and Audrey got here." Schwoz reminded which made Captain Man annoyed.

"Oh, can you be quiet... ever!?" He yelled at Schwoz who looked confused.

Charlotte crossed her arms. "Ray, what's goin' on here?"

"Yeah." Audrey agreed and looked at Captain Man.

"Dude, if somethin' goin' on, tell me— we're your sidekicks and she's your daughter," Henry said and looked at Audrey when he said the last part of the sentence.

"Wait, I'm confused!" Schwoz announced. "I thought your plan was to go fight that guy, Drex, but not tell Henry and Audrey so that they would never know about it."