Chapter 11

Ayyyyy, here I am finally updating✌sorry for that horrific cliffhanger I left you guys last time😂I was just really tired, and I felt like being mean😆

I know I'm over reacting once again, saying its been awhile since I updated but it really hasn't😂

I really do like to update, cause it honestly makes me really happy when y'all comment (even though hardly anyone does😆) and to see that I have over 500 reads! 

Ima stop gibber gabbing and get on to the actual story now!

______________________________________________

~~~Fitzy dudes POV~~~

"Ah frick." That was the very first thing I heard from the person on the other side. Not a "wow!" Or a "yes!" Or a "We did it!" 

"Huh?" I finally took time to look at the person who was on the other side of the wall. I couldn't see their face, since they were staring down at the rubble, but I could definitely tell who it was.

(H/C) hair feel around their face, blocking them from view. That was the biggest tip off, the hair color. 

A (Y/H) (your height) girl/boy with a (Y/F) (your frame) stood there, staring down at the wall we just broke.

"We're dead." They spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Seriously, we just knocked down the wall, you'd think that would be a good thing.

"I MEAN, that we just knocked down a whole friggin wall!" I gave them a weird look. ISN'T THAT A GOOD THING!?

"Gosh, you're stupider than I thought!" They sounded extremely frustrated. I still didn't understand.

They saw the weird look I was giving them, and frustratingly sighed. "Ok, listen. Big wall." They spoke slowly, as if I were a child, and spread there arms out to signify "Big". " Crash." They still spoke slowly, and moved their hands, facing to the floor, downward. "Makes big boom sound." They signaled an explosion with their hands. 

That's when I realized what they meant. The Neverseen.........most likely heard the crash. We're real screwed. 

"Get it now?" They asked, still frustrated. "........yeah." "Good. Now, savor your last moments. The Neverseens already on their way down here." They sat down on the ground, back against the wall. 

"How do you know that?" I asked. "BECAUSE I'M NOT AN IDIOT!" They shouted out of anger. 

"Ok. Calm down. Maybe they didn't hear it! Maybe their not even here!" They gave me that "you've got to be kidding me" look.

"With that loud of a sound, of course they heard it! And even if some of the members aren't here, they always leave a few behind."

That's when I remembered. Their...........THEIR with the Neverseen. "Wait, why are you here!? Aren't you one of them!?" 

"Yeah. But Gisela locked me up. Said something about "failing a test" then ran." Is that the shouting and talking I heard then? 

I walked over to them, sliding down the wall, until I sat next to them. I sighed, and ran a hand down my face. They just stared at the ground. "Hey, you ok?" "What's it matter to you?" They answered. "I...don't know. I was just wondering...you look...sad...and...angry...at the same time." Their eyes didn't stray from the ground. "I...I don't know either." They answered. They sighed. "I...thought coming to the Neverseen was a good idea. I got revenge on almost all the things and people that wronged me, and I was able to be myself...but...it wasn't as good as I was hoping. I was stupid. I thought the Neverseens ways were right, but the more I found out, the more I realized how wrong I was. Over time, I realized that I really wasn't ever gonna get what I wanted. I realized how petty I had been. Joining a rebel group out of anger." They shook their head in disappointment. "I can never forgive myself." I just stared at them. They hardly even knew me, yet they opened up to me...Maybe it was just the thought of telling someone before things go down...or maybe it was something else. I couldn't tell.

BANG BANG BANG!

The cell door...

______________________________________________

I'm not very proud of this chapter, but at least I updated? Its DEFINITELY not my best😂. But I figured y'all deserved and update, so here ya go!

-Lynn, your really weird author!