Part 15 2/2

Well here you go I'm finally updating. I'm seriously trying my best guys. Thank you<3

______________________________________________

Black. All Y/n could see was black. But...it was...soothing. It wasn't sending them into a panic. They felt at peace. They felt amazing.

"Y/n? Hello? Y/n? Wake up."

But that peace didn't last for long. They were forced to open their eyes. 

A bright blue sky and a blurry face. As things started to clear they realized it was Fitz's face. The idiot that disturbed their peace. 

They tried to push themselves up but their hands slid. 

"Grains" Y/n thought. "Lots of grains." 

It was sand, they realized. 

Fitz smiled and grabbed their hand, pulling them up to their feet. Y/n fell right back down on the sand, having no strength left. 

"GAH. MY HEAD! THAT HURT!" Fitz was laughing. 

"SHUT UP! WEREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO CATCH ME OR SOMETHING!?" 

"I'll be right back." And he let out a small chuckle and walked out of view. 

Y/n stared at the sky. It wasn't too sunny, but it wasn't dark either. It was peaceful. So Y/n closed their eyes again. 

A few moments later they felt their head being lifted, and then something cold placed against the top of their head. They kept their eyes closed. It was too nice to open them. 

"It's alright. I know you're tired. Go back to sleep." 

And they did.

~Fitz's pov~

I let them sleep for a few hours. 

And everything was perfectly fine.

I checked up on them once in awhile. 

And every time they looked at peace.

I was helping the others build a shelter, considering we were right by the ocean, apparently Sophie had been here with her human parents before.

I told them that I was going to check on them, to make sure they hadn't woken up yet. 

I started walking down the path, expecting to see them sleeping under the small patch of trees that I laid them on. 

...

...

...

But they weren't there

______________________________________________

2 more chapters! I know it doesn"'t seem like it, but there is only 2 more! I know someone did say that they wanted a sequel, frankly even if no one said they wanted one I still would've made it :)

Well there's the second half of chapter 15.

Btw I know I always have ended my chapters with the author name as Lynn, but I identify as a male now and go by Samuel, so I'm going to start using my preferred name instead<3

______________________________________________

 - your amazing author that loves you all, Samuel<3