Chapter 6

Like I said, the rest of the book will not follow the plot of the series! Again, for, like, the 1,357,924,680 time, I am very sorry! I also Apologize for the suddenness at the beginning of the chapter, just go with it. Go with the ~~~flowwwwwwww~~~ 

Now on to the story!

~~~Fitz's pov~~~

Well here we are! Cornered by the Neverseen at Havenfield! Welp, we're gonners! Let me explain a little more. We were playing a human game Sophie had shown us, what was it? Oh, right, freeze tag! That was it! (Not sure if they play this in the Elvin world🤔 I think they would play it with Frosters tho, cause then your actually frozen! You gotta make it more exciting when it comes to the elves!) When they all light leaped here out of nowhere! They started attacking, and our defenses have gone down since then. The only bodyguards left were Sandor, Flori, Grizel, Ro, and Bo, (pretty sure he's off protecting someone else for a bit, but just go with it, and plz correct me if I'm wrong!) all the rest were injured, and badly too.

Things were not looking good for us. Not only were the bodyguards down, but so was Keefe, Biana, and Marella. The only ones left fighting were Sophie, Dex, (I thought he deserved a little praise in this book, since he's so underrated)Linh, Tam, and me.

An arrow whizzed past my head,  and I just barely missed it. I whirled around, and saw...them. My h/c (hair color, where my other redheads at?) haired nightmare. They had their bow and arrow pointed right at me. Welp, this'll be the day I die! 

What I found weird though, is that they didn't have their hood up, so their face was completely exposed. And, gosh, they looked even more beautiful when you could clearly see them. Wait...nuh uh Fitz. Stop those thoughts. They are quite literally attacking you. 

 Wait, why weren't they shooting their bow? They were just standing there, 11 ft away, bow pointed at me. They were moving so little, that if I hadn't knew better, I'd think their a statue.

That's when it hit me, literally. A felt something hard hit the back of my head, most likely metal. It hurt badly. I fell to my knees, clutching my head. Y/n came up to me, and put their foot on my shoulder, pushing me to the ground. I could feel myself slowly losing consciousness. They were just staring at me. The last thing I remember before passing out, is a vaguely familiar (did I use that word right? Vaguely? I'm not very good with my vocab...honestly half the time I use big words in this book, I'm just guessing) face running into the fighting scene, shouting out Y/n's name, telling them to stop. I saw Y/n shoot another arrow at the person thing, and then everything went black.

~~~time Ssssssssskkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp~~~

I was dreaming about Mr. Snuggles and Mrs. Stinkbottom getting married, when I slowly felt myself start to wake up. My vision was blurred at first, but then things started coming back to normal. Which is when I realized I was in a Neverseen jail cell, or at least I'm guessing I was. 

I was looking around the cell, I realized I was right. The walls were, like, a combination of brick, cement, stone, and metal. Or as I liked to call it, the-strongest-wall-out-there-that-makes-sure-you-don't-escape. There was no opening anywhere, it was just the wall all around me, so I couldn't tell which direction was which. The ground was pure cement. There was a square shaped bump coming out of one of the walls, which I determined as a key box, so does that mean that ways forward? I knew it was a Neverseen cell though, cause I looked up at the ceiling, and saw the eye. The eye that was the symbol of the Neverseen.