Chapter 7

~~~your ppoovvvv~~~

"What did you find out?" Gisela asked as I walked up to her, after just having my meetings with Luke and Fitz."Not much, but enough to help us out." "What do you mean not much!?! I told you to find out how much they knew! Did you not ask they ANYTHING!?! This is important information! If we find out what Castamen still knows about you, we can use that against the Council! And if we find out if Vacker knew anything, we could use him to get what we want! We already can, but if you were smarter, it could carry it out even more!" She yelled at me. "Chill, like I said, I found out enough yo help us!" 

"And what exactly did you find out? Hm?"

I began telling her how Luke had knew where I went, and that he knew some of the hideouts, as he had found well looking for me. She seemed a little shocked, but far more mad, thinking I was the one who gave out the information of our hideouts. How would I have even been able to do that?

Then I told her about how Fitz had told me he knew, as did the rest of them, that I was also a project. And that he only knew about me cause he paid attention, as he found me 'interesting'. 

"Hm, I will think about all of this, possibly make a plan for us. In the mean time, see if you can find out more. Interrogate the others if you wish, I know how much you love doing that. Use the tactic you always use with the boys, except for my son. The others I don't care about, but me son is off limits." But then she stopped, and seemed to think about it. "Actually, I prefer you go to him first, and I insist you do what you always do, and what you did with the Vacker and the Castamen. This could really help us out. Just don't tell him I sent you, he could become vital later, and if he has trust issues with me, that could be a problem."

With that, she walked off, leaving me to my thoughts. She wasn't serious about me going after Sencen, right? Luke was okay, he was my friend, so I was fine with him. Fitz was fine as well, as he wasn't bragging or being rude or anything like that crap, also he was a pretty good kisser...and he was warm...his hair was so soft...STOP IT Y/N! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!?! ARE YOU GOING INSANE!?! STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!...but its the truth...STOP IT! Anyways, as I was sayin-err thinking, those two were fine. But Keefe will be a pain. I can guarantee he'll probably be rude, and just talk about himself. Oh well, I guess I have to do it...

~~~time skippppppppppppp~~~

I was laying in my room at the Neverseen hideout I was staying in. It had been a long day. I had to go to all the boys cell's, then I had to help Gisela make a plan, than I had to cook dinner for everyone, as I'm the only one here who can cook anything that tastes like actual food, and then I had to report back to Gisela. It was midnight, and I was tired as heck. 

I let my thoughts drift off as I stared at the ceiling. And of course, they strayed to Wonder boy. But can you blame me? Gosh, I miss him already. His soft brown hair, his striking teal eyes...his soft lips.

This time, I didn't stop myself, as I fell asleep dreaming of the Vacker boy I had once avoided, but now wanted to be closer to then ever...

I'm sorry that it's so short! I was reading on here, and felt the sudden urge to wright, and I have 2 other stories that have barley anything written in them, one has four chapters, and the other only 1! Yet, for some reason, I really wanted to wright in this one! I am in love with this story! When I first started thinking about it, I thought I would never write it, but now I love writing writing it! I'm in love with the plot! I feel I'm writing much better now that I have stopped going by the actual plot, since I always struggled due to my bad memory! Anyways, I went to write this, and I started getting real tired, and its only 8:30! And then I didn't want to write anymore, but I also really did! And now its just a mess! And I'm confused! So I'm sorry its so short! Promise i'll update soon!

-Lynn