Chapter 12

Hey! So I'm extremely sorry that I haven't updated in so long! Life is just not on my side lately XD. But, thanks to my wonderful (quite annoying) ADHD, I have the energy to update! Which is surprising, considering I usually burn it all out at school XD.

Now I shall let you read!

______________________________________________

~~~Y/n's POV~~~ 

The cell door flung open. Outside stood Ruy, Gisela, and Vespera. For a second, they just stared at the damage. Then they saw what had actually happened. 

Before they could react, I grabbed Vacker boy's hand, and bolted, pulling him along with me. While Gisela and the other two were still in shock, I shoved them in the cell, (A/N I thought of Hansel and Gretel while writing this) locked it as quickly as I could, using the blood from various cuts I already had from the wall falling down. 

Sharp banging blasted throughout the dungeons. This time, Vacker grabbed my hand, and ran. He suddenly stopped, causing me to fly backwards into him. Luckily, he caught me. He stood me up right. 

"Quick! Open it!" He shouted at me, sounding very urgent. "WHAT!? WHY!?" I practically screamed. Why weren't we getting our butts outta here? We didn't have much time.

"One of my friends are in there! He's a Tecnopath! It might be easier for him to open the cells! We could open the rest faster!" He pushed me in front of the cell, encouraging me to open it. 

"The rest!? Lets just run! There's no point in trying to save your other friends! By the time we're done, more members will be down here!" But then I realised, how had he even known that his friend was in THIS cell!?

As if he read my mind, he knocked on the cell door. Tap, Tap, Tappity tap, tappity tap, tap, tap, tap. Then he smacked his hand face down against the metal. The same rhythm was tapped back. Slap and everything. 

I just stared at him. "COME ON! JUST OPEN THE DANG DOOR! DON'T BE SELFISH!" 

So I opened the door. I had almost opened the door, when it suddenly started crumbling. Parts of the wall fell on me, and I toppled backwards. I felt VERY dizzy. I saw a boy standing in the middle of the cell, looking amazed. 

"Y/N!" I think it was Fitz. He ran over to me, crunching down. 

"Is she okay?!" The boy asked in urgency. "Did I do that?! I swear I wasn't touching the wall!" The other boy ran over.

"Dex, I need you to go open all the cells! Find the others! I'll take care of Y/n!" 

Breathe. I couldn't breathe. 

Think. I couldn't think. 

Stay awake. All I wanted to do was close my eyes.

"Y/n!?" Fitz. Fitz is with me. But...where am I? 

I felt a rough hand softly placed on my cheek. "You still with me Y/n!?" I wanted to give him some kind of signal that I was. But I couldn't. Couldn't move. Couldn't feel. Couldn't think. I...couldn't remember. 

I gathered up every last bit of energy I had. I turned my head toward Fitz. 

"Fitz? Fitz Vacker?" I asked. I knew it was. I had no clue where that came from. I just wanted to make sure. "Yeah? Yeah Y/n? That's me." He whispered. I heard cells banging open in the distance. 

"I'm...I'm sorry...Fitz. Tell...all of them I'm sorry. My parents. Your friends. Luke...I'm sorry Fitz." 

"...I forgive you Y/n. We all do. Just don't go to sleep, alright? Stay awake. We'll get out soon!"