Chapter 2

FINALLY! FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY! THEIR LETTING ME IN ON A PLAN! The plan to flood Atlantis! I FINALLY get to take part in something! An important one at that! I get to use my ability as a Hydrokinetic to keep Ruy, Gisela, Vespera, and me from getting in the water! Not a big part, I know. But I chaos is fun so it works out, considering I am helping create said chaos. 

       Gisela told Ruy and I, that she'd give us the command to meet her there, well she's with Vespera, than Ruy and I can do whatever we gotta do. *cough* destroy crap *cough*

    I'll admit though, I was a little disappointed when I found out what we had to do to Alvar, cause he's actually a very close friend of mine. He was the first Neverseen member I meant, and the one who took me to Fintan, but oh well, at least he'll come back. Besides, when your with the Neverseen, you don't show emotions, and you definitely DO NOT have sympathy. The only ones aloud to show any weak emotions are Empaths, because, well, their Empaths.

~~~time skip~~~

       Oh my god. I just found out what they did to the Moonlarks human parents...wait, never mind, I saw what they did to the Moonlarks parents. I shuddered. I know humans are scum, but that was just...too far

      Then, suddenly, I felt something in my gut. What was that? I couldn't tell, but it felt like an aching feeling, something pulling at me. Maybe I just ate too much of the Mellow melt we stole 2 days ago. No, that's not what it felt like, it felt worse than that, it felt like...sympathy.

~~~another time skip brought to you by Barnie the Dinosaur~~~ (don't ask)

       This was it, this was the moment. Ruy and I are standing outside the hideout, waiting for our signal. We were quiet. I knew Ruy was reciting the plan in his head. But me? I was reciting all the possible ways this could go wrong. I over think like that all the time, waiting for something to not go my way.

       Then Ruy got the signal. Oh god, this was it, I thought. "Don't mess this up Y/n." I muttered to myself, luckily Ruy didn't hear me as he was a few steps ahead. He beckoned me forward as we raised our hoods, and he got out his leaping crystal. I walked up by his side, and reluctantly grasped his forearm. He held the crystal up to the sky, and looked at me. I nodded. He created a beam of light, and we were swept away, to the place that I hadn't known at the time I would meet the people who changed my life.

    Ok, I'm very sorry for how short this chapter is, but I'm not realizing how quickly I'm moving this along, and I will try to slow down the process.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!👇

Ok, its been a while since I read Nightfall, since I've been waiting so long for unlocked, so I'm actually really sorry if I get anything that happened wrong or twisted up, so I apologize. I know by now Brant has already died, as he did in Lodestar, and I think Fintan isn't captured at the time, but I think I put that he was in the last chapter, so just go along with him already being captured, cause I need it for the plot, i'm terribly sorry for any info I get wrong, but I still hope you like it! If I made any mistakes on info or grammar please tell me!

-Lynn