Chapter 15 (kinda? 1/2?)

I'm so mad at myself rn😃 It has been a VERY long time since I updated, so I slapped myself for you guys. 

This is the second time I've taken a break and I'm very mad at myself for it😊

I've just been figuring out more about my sexuality and gender and stuff. I'm also having problems at home and ig that's why.

Anyways I'm still not really able to write a whole chapter right now but here's like, half a chapter I guess? I uh- please don't be mad at me😃 I swear y'all I'm trying my best

Oh and I have no clue how to write a trial so I'm just gonna skip that part. Tell me if you want to read that part and I'll make it, it just won't be the be the best.

______________________________________________

3rd person pov 

"Guilty." Emery announced, his voice booming. 

Guilty. The word rang around the whole building. Sighs of relief were heard everywhere. Except for that one area. The one area that had been sticking out the whole time. What had started out as tired and damaged faces turned to looks of anger and sadness in that area. 

Then their was Fitz Vacker. Everyone could see it. He had been bursting with anger from the start, but now his look was full out murderous. The minute that word was uttered the boys hand clenched into tight fists. 

"No. No. They don't deserve this. This isn't there fault. The council is wrong. The council is WRONG!" 

Fitz looked down at Y/n. They stared right back at him. Their was anger in their eyes. They had the same look as the Vacker boy. But Fitz saw something else. Their wasn't just anger. He could see pure hopelessness in their eyes. 

They were begging for help. He could see it.

Then he made the biggest mistake he could've. 

The mistake that changed everything.

"STOP!"

Emery stared at him as the guards that were taking Y/n away paused. 

"Mr. Vacker please sit dow-" 

Emery collapsed. Fitz had invaded his mind and overwhelmed him. (Just go with it)

The guards dropped Y/n and raced to Emery. Fitz and Dex, who had realized what had happened and caught on, ran down, grabbed Y/n, and ran. 

They were almost out the door when they remembered, guards. 

But by then the rest had caught on. They all ran over. Sophie grabbed them and they ran as fast as they could so Sophie could teleport. Next thing they knew they were in a portal, safe. Safe from the council. Safe from the guards. Safe from the elves...safe from the Lost Cities...because when they landed, they were in the forbidden cities, far away from the elves.

They had saved Y/n.

______________________________________________

Theres your half chapter! I will try my best to update again soon!

-Lynn💕