3 Weeks (Chapter 13)

Ok, I'm really sorry! Its been a bit of time since I last uploaded! I promised a few of you guys that I would soon, and it totally slipped from my mind! I'm really sorry! Things at home are a bit hectic, but its spring break food me now, so I should have more time to upload! I will at least try to upload 1 more time before spring break is over! I'm sorry if I don't! If y'all are lucky, I might be able to update twice! We're going on vaca soon, so I'll be in the car for awhile, so I can write another chapter, if I remember!😂 Also, I will start titling the chapters, but also putting the chapter number on it! 

Now lets finish up that cliffhanger, shall we?

______________________________________________

~~~Fitz's POV~~~ 

3 weeks. That's how long they had been out. 3 weeks. Almost a whole month. 

We had broken out of the Neverseens's dungeon. Dex took the metal and concrete from the broken walls, and somehow constructed something that blew up the wall. I had thought that he was good at techy stuff, not taking random materials and turning them into a bomb. 

3weeks. That's how long its been since we escaped. 3 weeks.

After we escaped, we ran. It took us a minute to realize we didn't know the area. But we still ran. Ran with Y/n in my arms the whole time.

3 weeks. 

We eventually stumbled upon more elves. We didn't tell them what happened, but they noticed how banged up we were, and let us bower their Leap Master. Once we got to the elven world, they didn't let any of us out of Haven Field. They figured it was too dangerous to go to Everglen. (It was Everglen, right? Or am I getting it mixed up with something else?)  Too obvious that that is where we'd go. Though, Haven Field is also pretty obvious. But the Shores of Salace was too small, and we couldn't have gone to Dex's. Not with the triplets. 

3 weeks. That's how long its been since I've seen the elven world. 3 weeks. 

I sat by the extra bed that they had quickly moved into Sophie's room when we got there. Y/n layer there, still unconscious.

3 weeks. That's how long I had been sitting by their bed, stroking their hair, holding their hand, waiting for them to wake up. 3 weeks. 

3 weeks, and noting had happened. We were still locked and heavily guarded in Haven Field. Y/n was still unconscious. Everyone else was still sleeping in the living room. 3 weeks, and I bet in 3 more, nothing more will happen. 

But it wasn't long before I found out I was wrong.

~~~time skip~~~ 

3 days. Nothing had happened, still. 3 days.

I sat by Y/n's bed. Everyone was worried for me. Sure, I hardly knew them. Sure, they were part of the enemy. But, I felt a pull towards them that I couldn't understand. We had been talking through that crack in the wall, for what felt like days. Weeks. Months. No one would tell us how long we had been gone for. It must've been a while. I almost felt like I had known them my whole life. Like those months talking through the crack was actually a decade and a half of friendship. Though, that can't be more wrong. I had hardly given them a third glance at Foxfire. 

No, it was Luke they had been friends with their whole life. Not me. Luke.

I was holding their hand. Luckily, it still felt warm. Somehow, that gave me a bit of reassurance. Maybe they will be ok. 

Then they twitched. 

3 weeks, 3 days, and things finally changed.

~~~time skip~~~ 

The council was called immediately after Elwin treated Y/n after they woke up.

"They were a part of the enemy." Counselor Emery explained. "They must have a trial." 

"But-" I started, but was quickly interrupted. 

"3 weeks. That's is when their trial shall be." 

I guess in the end, everything came down to 3 weeks.

______________________________________________

Hope you like it! I know its a bit on the short side! Sorry! I'll try to make the next one bigger! Thank you guys for your support! We have over 800 reads now! 

At least the cliff hanger wasn't too big this time! Mwahahahaha! 😈

             -Your favorite author of all time, Lynn💕