Chapter 1

~~~Flashback~~~ 

      I was done. Done with all of this. Being thirteen now, I knew about the Black Swan and the Neverseen, and I was especially aware of how the Black Swan ditched me. I just couldn't meet their standards, could I? Well I guess they have really high ones then. I feel bad for my supposed little Moonlark buddy who's coming in a few years. I already had my backpack in the corner, stuffed with everything I'd need, cloths, leaping crystals, an unregistered spyball, my imparted, and everything else you'd need to run. I had already gotten ride of my pendant, or anything else the council could use to trace me. 

        I walked over to my backpack, ready to leave. There was nothing here for me. My parents paid no attention to me, I really didn't have any friends, and my creators already ditched me, so what's left here for me? I looked over at my desk, and the answer hit me. Luke Castamen, my bestfriend, and the only one who cared about me. There on my desk, sat a picture of me and Luke. Luke and I had our arms around each others sholders, and we were smiling. Luke and I had only been about 11 in the picture. Gosh I missed those days, when I knew nothing of the Black Swan and all their issues. 

       I couldn't leave Luke without a goodbye, not like this, so I sat down at my desk, and wrote him a note.

Dear Luke,                                                                                                    I'm sorry to leave you like this, but I have to go, I don't belong here anymore. I can't take everyone fearing me because of my multiple abilities. I don't want to sit here with the knowledge of the Black Swan leaving me, so I need to get back at them. Maybe one day I will see you again, but I don't think that will be for awhile. Again, I'm sorry I have to do this, but It's the only way, and I'll miss you the whole time Luke.                                          Lots of Love,                                                                                                                   Y/n

       Then, I climbed out the window and down the tree right by it, before running off into the darkness to claim my fate.

~~~End of Flashback~~~     

      I sat on my bed, in my room in the Neverseen hideout, thinking about that night. I remember it so clearly, the night I left my old world behind. The world I hated and never got anything good out of, that was except for Luke. The world I would've left a million times to join the Neverseen. Although, I would've left it twice as much if I had had Luke by my side. 

      Now I was sixteen, and as Gisela has told me, one of the most valuable members of the Neverseen, but then explain why I'm never aloud out of here except for extreme plans and circumstances, as long as I have a disguise on. But I couldn't complain, it was still way better than my old life, I was respected, I was looked up to, I was involved in planning, and I even had power over most if the members. Gisela always says I'm her third in command, the second being Vespera, but I couldn't complain, that was still pretty good.

     And if being with the Neverseen has taught me anything other than, strength, violence, power, and how stupid the council is, it's the fact that the past is the past, and if you don't learn from it, then forget it, then your future is more doomed than a spider being stepped on under a person foots.                 

        I hope you like the first chapter! Counting all including this, there was exactly 625 words!

-Lynn