Last chapter

Ok so no one is reading this and I don't know what else to write, so this is gonna be the last chapter.

Kara's pov

I was on the sofa with Lena when she looked up from her phone and asked "hey Kara... how do you feel about marriage? " I looked to her and smiled "why are you planning something honey? " I laughed and held her hand in mine. "Well... I want to be with you forever... so? " I leaned in to kiss her before answering "I would love to marry you but in the future Lena we don't need to rush anything. " Lena smiled and nodded "of course" she then kissed me before her alarm went off.

"Well I've got to go to class. I love you" Lena smiled before kissing me again and getting up to grab her bag and leaving. "Bye honey". After she left I started to get to work on my writing. I want to become a reporter so I'm trying to get better and better at writing. I also have a blog for alien stories.

I hadn't even released what time it was until I heard Lena come through the door. "Hi honey... Kara you're still awake? " she said as she entered our study. "Yeah I've been writing awhile."  Lena wrapped her arms me and kissed my cheek. "Come on lets go to bed... " Lena whispered whilst reading my blog. "Ok honey. " I said trying to finish up quickly. Lena stayed by me until I published it and logged off.

We then went to the bedroom and I got dressed into my pj as did Lena as she asked. "How would you feel about a small wedding? " I shook my head and looked to my girlfriend "I'd prefer it since I don't have much family so I wouldn't want to have a big wedding. " Lena smiled and finished getting dressed I also finished and got into bed.

"Kara you know I love you so much. And I don't deserve you at all. " Lena sat on the bed as she said this and took one of my hands. "You are all the family I need. Please do me the honor of marrying me" She then pulled out a ring. I couldn't believe it "Lena what about not rushing? " Lena smiled and shook her head. "A long engagement honey I promise " we both laughed and Lena put the ring on my finger and we kissed before falling asleep together.