A Morning.

Kara's pov

I woke up to a text from Alex at 7 o'clock on a Saturday saying that she had to go into work and not to worry. I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't so I sat up on my phone as my beautiful girlfriend led beside me, her arms wrapped around my waist. I watched her sleep with the sun shine against her face, both of our lower bodies covered in my quilt, I could still see her top half. Wearing only a small tank top that she had bought on one of our dates and her favourite pair of my shorts that she has basically stolen. Her beautiful brown hair fell over her back and then covered her face as she unconsciously cuddled her face into my side. To think this is normal for us now, every weekend she stays over Friday night to Sunday evening. We've been seeing eachother for a month now but its felt like forever, we are so close and I want to stay like this forever not just weekends I want this to be my everyday.

I studied her body and its curves as she managed to kick off the covers. I love everything about her. I just stared until her head moved to look up at me and her eyes fluttered open "good morning my hero" Lena smiled. I kissed her on the lips and smiled "good morning Lena. " she kissed me again and then pulled me to lie down besided her again. "Any plans? " I asked as Lena turned into me so our faces were inches apart. "No, I just want to stay here until dinner. " Lena stretched out before kissing me again. "Have I ever told you how sweet you taste? " I asked inbetween kisses. "No I don't think you have Miss Danvers please do tell." I laughed and kissed her again not wanting to ever stop. "You have the sweetest lips my dear. " I kissed her again before she led down flat on her back. 

I smiled and got up to get some breakfast for us both to eat in bed, so I decided on toast before coming back into my room and placing the plate in her hands. "Hmm my favourite breakfast. " Lena said after taking a bite and then kissing my lips again. "You know I think we are both addicted to kissing. " Lena laughed before eating her toast as I did the same. "You couldn't be more right Dr Luthor. " I kissed Lena again but she seemed dien now.

"Lena what's up? " I asked a little worried "it's university Kara. I'm scared that it will separate us. " I held her close and moved our finished plates to the floor. "Well I'm not going to university so... " I said not sure on why she was so worried. "Kara I need to live on campus, my mother has already bought me a bungalow there."  I pulled her hair back and kissed her cheek. "Couldn't I come live there with you? " Lena smiled and takled me to the mattress. "Kara you're a genius! " Lena kissed all over my face as she sat in my stomach. "But what about Alex? " I shook my head. "She'll be fine and we can always come visit during holidays. "

Lena kissed me again, a long, slow, kiss like I had just saved her life. "I love you Kara. " I heard her breath our before kissing me again. "You two still can't be asl--" I heard my sister say as she came into my room. "Alex nothing happened! " Lena and I both yelled as Lena got off of me. "No but it looks like something was going to happen. " Alex laughed. I sat up and then stood next to her. "Don't worry Supergirl I don't care what you do I was just going to say that you have the house to your self because I have a date" Lena smiled and nodded to Alex as she left and we soon heard the door lock.

"We weren't? Were we? " I asked a blush coming over my face. "Kara I won't make you do anything you are uncomfortable with. I love you Supergirl" I smiled and kissed Lena "what is with you two and this name. I'm no Supergirl. " Lena shook her head and kissed me again, "I beg to differ. " we then led in bed again watching old movies and eating crap. Lena was led inbetween my legs but all I wanted to do want hold her close I felt like I was in Zeno's paradoxes I could never be close enough to her. "Kara if you want to hold me you can. It's just like when we are asleep and when we are cuddling. " I shook my head. "Its not that I'm just awkward, um. " as I said that Lena turned around and moved my hands to sit on her bare stomach.

She then turned back around and held my hands there. "Is that better? " I nodded my head and kissed the back of her's. "I'm sorry I haven't been with many people. " I sighed trying to sit still. "Just relax Kara. You are too tense. And I honestly prefer you only ever being mine. " I placed my hands higher so I was just beneath her bra. "You know when you are asleep you usually end up being the little spoon. " Lena laughed before placing her hands on mine. "I guess we are stitches then" I said blocking out the TV now. "Hmm. Let's turn the tv off and just lie down. " Lena suggested kissing my hand.

I turned the tv off and Lena turned over so she was facing me. "I want to cuddle" she said in her serious voice "so serious. " I said kissing her nose and lieing down. Lena cuddled into my chest and I kissed her forehead. "You are my world Kara. " Lena whispered before falling asleep. "And you are mine. " I whispered before falling asleep myself.