The Special Night

Lena's pov

I had to wake up late on a Monday morning because the university wanted all the new students to come to a open evening type thing that would last from 8 till 10pm, where they show you around and then have a hole year lecture about how the uni works and stuff so Kara decided to sleep in with me and I could feel her body just holding me gently as if trying not to break me.

I sat up as much as I could until I hear Kara groan and pull me back down "no Kara I need to get ready for the presentation " Kara just groaned again but let me go and I got up. "You know this will be like my first ever university lecture, we should celebrate when I get back. " I said seductively at that Kara shot up and fell out of the bed. "Um ok just letting me have that time to make it special for you, okay?" Kara smiled but looked a little worried "I'm sure with what ever you do it will be great. " I said reassuring her Kara hugged me and I kissed her before starting to her changed infront of her which she didn't complain about she just talked about random things and was on her phone for a while and I could see through the mirror that she was bitting her lip.

Time skip to 10:30 pm

I ran as fast as I could back to the house but I knew I was already late. I was so mad at myself for getting caught up with those teachers once I saw the time. I opened the door to see all of the lights off and the table in the middle of the room with a bottle of my favorite wine and two glasses ontop. "Kara! " I called out but as I entered the bedroom I heard her singing and the shower running.

"I'm not just a pretty girl" she sang along with the song so I did the only thing I could think off and got undressed before heading into the bathroom and opening the sliding door. "Oh my R, Lena you scared me!" Kara said trying to hide her body. "Why were you late? " she asked as I stepped into the shower and closed the door. "I got caught in a conversation with two lectures I'm sorry hun, is there any way I can make it up to you? " I then started to kiss up her neck and collar bone, her arms where folded and she looked pissed "i flew to France for that wine, Lena. " Kara said as she pulled me away from her. "I'm so sorry honey " Kara just sighed and grabbed my arm.

SEXUAL STUFF HAPPENS IN THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER

Before I could react Kara had pinned me to the tile wall and started to kiss up my neck ever so lightly that I could just feel it. "Let me show you what I've learnt since you've been gone. " I said as she licked my ear lobe. "Porn?" I questioned still trying to get her under me but she had an iron crip on my wrists. "No, Wattpad! " Kara said before she started to breath her fake, tempting kisses all over my body I was just dieing for her to rail me however she had learnt how to tease and well so that was what she was going to do.

I tied to touch my breasts but my hand was swotted away and Kara put both my hands together before spinning them under one hand. "I wish we had hand cuffs" Kara whispered but just laughed and answered "you thought I wouldn't own handcuffs? " Kara then got out of the shower and came back with my stainless streel hand cuffs.

And so she hand cuffed me to the shower stand and then set the temperature to cold after taking it off the stand and aiming it at my now exposed pussy as she had my legs spread for her. I moaned at the feeling but before anything could happen Kara stopped again and turned the temperature back up before putting it back to the stand. I whinned at the loss of contact but instead of touching anywhere I wanted Kara grabbed my neck lossy at first before tightening and then whispering in my ear "don't worry Hun I won't tease you for toouch longer. " and following that Kara moved down my body Kissing very where leaving hickeys all over my front before she was facing my pussy.

I whinned again so Kara spread my legs as far as the small shower box would let them before teasing my area by slowly moving her finger ontop and then moving away. Kara laughed and then kissed my pussy right in the middle before sticking her finger in and fucking me hard with only the teasing that made me wet the only prep for her large finger to go in.

"Another! " I moaned before she granted my request and stuck another finger in I moaned again with just how rough she was being. Kara then began to nip at my hip as she finger fucked me I moaned "Kara I'ma cum!"  Kara laughed and kissed my hip before putting all her effort in to finger fuck me harder and faster. "Oh my God!! " i yelled as I cummed and she licked up all that was spilling out.

Kara came back up to face me before turning the shower off and kissing me hard. "You... got... so... good... in... a... few... Hours... " I said in between breathes. "Well i did a lot of research." Kara smiled and kissed me again but not as hard. She then uncuffed me from the shower stand and brought me into our room whist I was still hand cuffed. "Um Kara I'm still cuffed." I said as she went into the closet and pulled out a bag "I got you a present, because this is not over yet my love" I blushed at the thought and then she reviled a huge purple double ended strap on. "Omg Kara! " I half moaned half yelled.

Kara smiled and put a few towels down on the bed because we where still wet and then led me across the bed before taking off the hand cuffs. "Now behave this is your night. " she told me so I nodded my head and watched as she put the stap on around my waist before pushing it into my pussy. I moaned and then watched as Kara fingered herself enough to be wet and then sat on the dildo herself and strapped herself in.

She then put her legs on either side of my body, kneeling down before she asked "ready? " I smiled and brought her down to kiss me "ready " Kara then began to pound herself into the dildo which intern pushed it into me. I pushed it back up hard which made Kara moan and start to make out with me.

After a while we were a sweaty, hot mess Kara looked like she was going to fall over so I held her up until we both hit our high and Kara fell onto her side of the bed. We both pulled out and where panting like dogs before we took the strap off and Kara lied down with her head on the pillow as I hadn't moved from my spot. "Amazing Honey " I smiled looking up at her Kara smiled and answered back "so were you, beautiful "