First Time

Sexual content Warning!!!!

Lena's pov

I woke up to the beautiful sound of my girlfriend singing in the shower which just made me laugh but it was also really good to be honest. I just led there and listened to Kara sing before she stopped and came out of the bathroom and into our room. "Good morning hun. " she smiled at me and kissed me whilst her knuckles went White holding her towl around her body. I laughed a little watching her still be nervous about her body, "stop giving me that look. " Kara demanded as she turned towards her dresser to get some clothes out. "What look Kara? " I said seductively and came up behind my girlfriend only for her to pin me to the nearest wall with one hand and still holding the towel with the other. "No Lena, I'm sorry... I can't." I nodded my head in understanding her but Kara just sighed and let go of my hands. "Lena, I've only ever done anything sexual once. " I nodded my head again and sat on the bed with her trying to think of something to say. "You know when I had my first time, I pretended it wasn't I took control and acted like I knew what I was doing, but I was terrified... you don't have to pretened that you know what you're doing Kara. Doing it with a girl is different from doing it with a boy. So when you want to... and I'm not saying now... just let me teach you... okay? " Kara nodded her head and kissed me gently before taking her clothes into the bathroom.

I sat on the sofa with a box of crispy crackers watching the news when a story about another alien arrest came on and I shut off the telly. I hated that stuff, they shouldn't be showing it. Kara came in fully dressed in a white vest and a button up ontop and blue jeans. "Someone is dressed extra lesbian today. " I laughed Kissing Kara as she sat down. "And you haven't? Look at you, tucked in button up and black ripped jeans. " Kara laughed but I just sighed and held her hand before cuddling into her side. "Love you" I mumbled still trying to be angry which made Kara laugh.

After a few minutes of cuddling we went out to see the campus. It was average it has a nice seating area for studying and a couple of cafe's and of course the school buildings. I made sure to know which one was mine for my science course and then we sat on the grass under an oak tree. "How you feeling about Uni so far Lena? " Kara asked looking down at me as I had my head resting on her lap. "Well it looks nice and living with you had been amazing but I won't know about the classes until the summer is over. " Kara nodded and kissed my forehead. "I love you" she smiled and booped my nose, I chased her lips and pushed Kara down onto the grass so I had the high ground before kissing her. "I love you too, but don't boop me. " I have her what she calls the Luthor look before kissing her again and then cuddling into her chest. But something felt off. "Oh my, Kara are you not wearing a bra? " I whispered which made Kara giggle. "Of course couldn't you tell. " I laughed with her and kissed her which turned into a makeout section as we laid on the grass. "Come on I want to go home" I said breaking away for air and standing up. Kara nodded her head before getting up herself and we began the walk back to out cottage.

Once inside I realized how antsy I felt from what we were doing outside. Kara had once again turned me on but there was nothing I could do about it. "You ok there hun? " Kara asked as she washed her hands and then began to make sandwiches for us. "Yeah just um you know. " I tried and failed to think of a good reason. "Alright... well sit at the table so we can eat. " that became a nightmare to do watching my girlfriend eat her sandwich some how became erotic. "Hey... Lena... I want to do it... I want to have sex with you. " I looked at my girlfriend shocked "what brought on this hun? " I asked holding her hand in mine. "You have just been so sexy all day and I think what happened in the bathroom has had me wanting more all day. " I nodded my head as Kara Super speeded us to oir room.

"Kara you have to 100% want this okay? " Kara nodded her head as she kissed down my neck. "100%" she smiled into my neck. So like I said I would I took charge and pushed Kara onto the bed. I began to take off her shirts revealing her beautiful breasts I looked at Kara asking for permission before going down and sucking on her nipples Kara moaned quietly at my actions I could tell that her first was definitely just for the sex and not for the pleasure.

I rubbed Kara's flat stomach over before kissing down from the valley of her breasts towards her entrance. I began to take of her trousers smiling up at her as I did so. I kissed Kara's waist and then picked her up putting her higher up the bed. I then went back to her breasts and began to mold one in my hand as I made out with Kara. "Lena, what are you doing to me! " Kara moaned out which made my giggle "it's called pressuring you hun. That's the best part about being with a woman, you get the best kinds of pleasure. " I whispered into her ear and kissed down her neck again finding her sweet spot. Kara moaned out as she grabbed my shoulders and then moved her hands into my hair.

I then kissed Kara again before taking off my own clothes and showing off my hole body to Kara. "You are beautiful. " Kara breathed out smiling I moved to sit inbetween her legs and kissed her stomach. "Kara can I touch you? " I asked holding her shaky legs steady. "Yes. " Kara whined which was all I needed to go under. I began by licking up her clit and then rubbing her area with my middle finger. I went slowly at first before sucking on her clit again and then kissing her thigh. The whole time Kara was holding onto the sheets for dear life and moaning like a first timer. I giggled into her area before kissing there and inserting my tounge. I gripped her thigh whilst Kara moaned.

"Yes Lena! Please don't stop!" I nodded my head and carried on until she was puty and then came in my mouth. "I love you" Kara smiled up at me as I moved onto the bed to cuddle into her. "What about you? i thought girls had to take turns" I laughed but nodded my head. "Yes usually but I'm fine Kara I loved pleasing you. " Kara shook her head and jumped onto my waist. "No let me please. " I nodded my head in defeat sitting up a little and pushing her off of me. "Okay do what you think and I'll tell you if it's good or not. " Kara nodded her head and sat inbetween my legs before pushing them up so they were bent and then spread them out. I moaned at the impact which Kara smiled at before going straight down to my area not caring about teasing just wanting to her it done bit I guess that's what happens when your first time was straight you don't know about how fun sex can be, but I will definitely change that.

Kara licked at my clit going straight inside and doing that all the way through not really knowing that she needed to do something else so I told her. "Kara switch. You'll lose your breath. " I moaned out Kara nodded her head and began to kiss my thighs whilst rubbing my clit. I soon came and Kara led down next to me. I cuddled into her bare chest and smiled as I traced her abs. "My strong hero... " I breathed out Kara cuddled into me and played with my hair. "I love you... " I kissed Kara and answered "I love you too. "