Suprise.

Lena's pov

I stayed over Kara's again last night I prefer her bed, I prefer her family, I prefer her life. We headed to school together and everyone was talking us and I loved it. "Omg she's with Lena?" I heard someone whisper "a Luthor with a girl? " I heard another. I had my arm around Kara as we headed towards her locker. "Lena we are going to get pizza tonight what would you like? " Kara asked me texting Alex. "Anything with crusts so just pepperoni. " Kara nodded her head and kissed my lips quickly. "I've got to go to class I'll see you in alien culture." And just like that she was gone.

I was called to the headmaster's office where Lex sat in his head boy seat. "Lena where were you this weekend?" I shook my head. "At my girlfriend's house its warmer there. " Lex just laughed and stood up. "That girl is not what you think. Lena. She will turn on you when you at your lowest. " and that's when I left.

I entered my alien culture class and sat down next to Kara. I kissed her cheek "hey beautiful. " as the class started Kara seemed to be more and more clingy then usual she held my hand the hole class and she kissed my neck multiple times. "Are you okay there hero? " Kara laughed and kissed my neck again. "I love you so much Lena. " she whispered I shook my head and said "take notes or you will fail. " Kara sat up and took some notes.

We headed back to Kara's place after school. We sat on the sofa and cuddled whilst the giddy Kara still was all over me, not that I mind. "What is up with you today? " I asked kissing her cheek. Soon Alex through the door and looked at Kara and laughed. "Kara just tell her" I looked at Kara and asked "tell me what? " Kara cuddled into me and said "I got you a present. " I looked suspicious at my girlfriend when Alex gave me a small box "she made me pick it up with the pizzas I'll start plateing " I held the box in my hand and kissed Kara "thankyou Kara. " I opened the box and found a gold bracelet with Kara's name on it and another with my name on it. "Aw Kara! " I took the one with her name and put it around my hand. "Thankyou Kara you have no idea what this means to me. "

"Who wants pizza! "