How it started

Lena's pov

Today was the first day back at school after the summer holidays and I was all ready and prepared for the new term, that was until the headmaster and headboy my brother Lex, called me into the office. "Ah Lena, your brother has told me that you are the perfect person for my task. " the headmaster said looking towards Lex and not me. "What is this task Sir? " I asked worried about what Lex had gotten me into headmaster opened a side door to reveal a blond haired girl with black trimmed classes, and was wearing a blue jumper with black trousers. "Hello I'm Kara Danvers. " she held out her hand for me to shake, I shook it of course and answered "and I'm Lena Luthor"

As I looked her over trying to decide whether or not to try and make her one of my claims but Lex interrupted my thoughts and said "I would like you to take our new girl around the school and show her, her classes. " I nodded my head and took Kara's timetable "ok, fine" I said before taking her out of the office and began to walk towards the maths block. "Ok so this is your maths class you have it last. " Kara nodded her head and we then went towards her other classes.

"So you and your brother don't seem to be very friendly? " she asked as we came near to her first class I shook my head and just answered "he likes to tease me. " the new girl nodded her head and we carried on walking. I dropped her off at her first class and left for mine "when will I see you again? " Kara asked as I started to walk away, "around, it isn't a huge school. "

-first chapter yay!