In the lime light.

Kara's pov

Lena spent the night at my house, not to do that of course we just got together. It was mainly because Lena didn't want me to leave her alone so I brought her back to the apartment where we told Alex the news which just made her laugh saying she already knew so we had a snack and went to curle up together in my bed.

I woke up to Lena's back facing me she was wearing one of shirts and no bra and a pair of my shorts. I rubbed her back not wanting to move "good morning. " Lena said as she turned around and cuddled into me. "Good morning. " said back kissing her forehead. "So I was thinking. " Lena began buying her lip "you were thinking? " I questioned "lets go see a movie" I smiled at her bubblyness in the mornings. "Ok what time? " Lena kissed my neck obviously day dreaming "lunch time. " I nodded my head and turned so that I facing my new girlfriend.

I kissed her nose and she blew in my face. "Kara, Lena I'm going to work now see at 6pm for dinner no later. " the door the shut before Lena got up but I pulled her back down. "No cuddle me Lena" I pouted she just laughed before kissing my forehead and pulling away from my grasp. "So miss superhero" Lena said in a seductive voice as she climbed over me. "What powers have you got? " I laughed at the question but knew why she asked. "You are so dirty" I laughed before stealing a kiss. "I have super strength and super speed. I can also fly and I usually sleep flying but now I have you to cuddle with. " Lena giggled before going to bute my nose. "Get up! I'm hungry. "

Once we had finally gotten out of the flat Lena held me close to her as we walked to the movie theater. One guy saw us and I saw his camera so I speed ran in the normal human way of course the rest of the way. "Kara what up? " Lena asked as I rushed through are walk. "I saw a guy with a camera and I'm sure if you want to have me on all those magazines. " Lena shook her head and kissed my hand. "Don't worry just don't speak to them and they can't us it against you. Just look pretty and they can make up what ever about us. " I blushed hard before we entered the theater. Lena looked at the listings whilst I bought a pic and mix. "Hey Kara they've got one about the girl who loses her love to death. " I thought it over "is it sad?" Lena nodded her head and I shook mine. "How about this one its about two women who loved eachother as children but were separated and have found eachother again " I said and Lena nodded her head before buying the tickets and herself some popcorn and two drinks.

As we watched the movie Lena was holding my hand but when the two girls on the screen started giggling and running into a bedroom I knew what would happen I hid my face which made Lena laugh. "It's not that bad. " I looked back up to see the two girls naked and moaning. "Lena! " I whined which made her smirk and start to kiss me up my neck. "Hmm" I moaned out trying to hide still, happy that no one was really in this screening. "Aw you are so innocent. " she said laughing again I shook my head and looked again to see the scene had changed so Lena sat back again still holding my hand.

Once we were out of the theater we were treated by the press trying to get photos Lena called a cab and we got through to sit in the back. "Lena one question? what does your mother think about your relationship? " Lena shook her head and said "no comment" before we left back to the flat.