Moving out.

So this is after high school they are moving into their new house for university for the summer to get used to it, its been 7 months since Kara joined in January at the start of the story and the last chapter was in around March so its the start of August now.

Kara's pov

Lena and I were packing up packing my bag for our move to her university home. We had already told Alex and she was fine with it, Lillian on the other hand took some convincing but she aloud it. As long as Lena wouldn't get distracted.

I heard Lena laugh at finding something in my draws. "This is so cute Kara. " I turned around to see Lena holding a picture of Alex and I asleep all curled up. "Ah yes. Well that was after her dad left. Alex was terrified of everything so I slept in her bed and we woke up to our mum taking a photo of us. " Lena smiled and looked at the picture again. "Got anymore? " she asked as all I could do was focus on her eyes. "Um... " I blushed hard at the thought but then I heard a loud crash with Kelly and ex rushing in with our photo box.

"Alex no we're packing. " I sighed but all three girls have me puppy eyes. "Fine. " I said sitting down on the bed and Lena sitting next to me and Alex on my other side whilst Kelly pulled up a chair. We started looking through the photos Kelly and Lena awing at all of them but I cringed at most. "Ok but we have baby pictures of you Missy we have non of me. " I said proudly and showed our girlfriends a baby photo of Alex.

After awhile we had finished looking through photos and my sister and Kelly started to help pack my bag.

Once we were finished we ate and left my old flat and we got in Lena's car as her driver took us to the campus. We slept through most of it but Lena seemed really nervous. "Hey, you'll be okay. " I said putting my hand over her's smiling. "Thanks, my superhero." I shook my head and kissed Lena. "Can you imagine just you and me living together without anyone to bother us and not having to leave. " Lena smiled brightly at me which made me feel butterflies. "Yes Lena its amazing and to think we've only been together, for what a little over 6 months? " Lena nodded her head and cuddled into my side again. "Driver how far are we? " Lena asked holding my hand close to her heart. "About 10 minutes away now miss. "

After those 10 minutes we were dropped off at a small cottage looking house that had everything we needed a bedroom, a study, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. As Lena looked around I carried our stuff in along with the shopping be bought to last us two weeks. The driver left and I wrapped my arms around Lena's waist. "Oh Kara its perfect" Lena kissed my nose and brought some bags in our room. "Well then the only question now is who has to sleep on the sofa" I said seriously but Lena saw right through me and pushed me onto the bed. "You're funny. But not that funny. " she then kissed my nose and sat up. "Come on lets get unpacking. "I sighed and we got started.

Once finished we sat down and cuddled up together on the sofa whilst we watched friends on the telly. "Hun, I'm hungry. " Lena wined which made me laugh. "Then get some food baby the kitchen is right there. " I laughed through my words before getting the Luthor look. "Not the Luthor look! " I laughed. (This is the one I'm talking about \/ )

Lena sighed and went to get up but instead I picked her up and carried her towards the kitchen

Lena sighed and went to get up but instead I picked her up and carried her towards the kitchen. "There you go my queen" I said setting her onto the counter top. "Thankyou... my knite" Lena laughed as I began to grab the ingredients for pasta bake. Lena watched on as I cooked giving me lolls and kisses as I pass by she even kicked my ass lightly one time whichade me tickle her which she didn't like at all but I loved it.

Once dinner was done we eat and Lena played footsy with me under the table. "You are vert distracting my love. " I said as I tried to keep eating. "Oh how I love to distract you Supergirl. " I shook my head and carried on eating whilst Lena carried on playing with my feet and legs. "You are going to get it Ms Luthor " I said trying to act serious but Lena just laughed which tipped me off so I picked her up and carried towards the sofa and placed her led down before walking away into our room. "Kara! I'm sorry. " Lena yelled but I just sat on the bed mad. When Lena came in I didn't speak to her I just folded my arms and looked away as she tried to kiss me. "Pleas Kara I'm sorry... " Lena said she sounded genuinely sad. "Hey its okay Lena, I'm not really mad. " Lena smiled and kissed me smiling. "Wanna finish eating then? " I nodded my head and we went back to the table where we finished eating and then cleaned up.

We went back into the bedroom where I got some clothes out and stayed in my corner to get changed like normal. I put of a plane, green shirt and a new pair of boxers. I turned around and got into bed and looked to see Lena in a new pj set which consisted of a pink vest with lace along the edges and some pink underwear like shorts that had the same lace edges. I looked her over and Lena noticed. "Like what you see?" I nodded my head, blushing as Lena got into the bed and cuddled into my side. "Smaller bed? " I asked looking everywhere but at Lena. "Yeah I guess hun. Now look at me before you forget who your girlfriend is. " I laughed and looked at Lena still blushing. "It's been half a year and I still fluster you hun? " I nod my head and kiss her forehead. "Yeah you do and I don't see it as a bad thing honestly. " Lena smiled and kissed me not leaving until we needed air. "I love you Lena" I smiled kissing her again "I love you too. " Lena smiled before lieing down properly and falling asleep, with me following after her.