The Cape.

Lena's pov

I woke up in a hospital bed. What happened last night? Someone saved me, and brought me here? I looked towards the door when a nurse came in "hello Lena I've called your brother he will be picking you up shortly, your stuff is on that table. " I nodded my head and then asked. "Did you see who brought me here? " the nurse shook her head and left the room.

I looked at my stuff and picked up a silky fabric with a embroidered logo on it that I had never seen it before. "Wait! " I thought back to my savior and remembered "they were wearing this cape. I must find this person, my savior, my hero. "

Once home I researched aliens and their logos I found the symbol and read "hope". They are from a dead planet? I soon my brother walked in so I closed down my desktop and spoke to Lex "hello, Lex, what would you like? " Lex shook his head and answered "just came to see you sister. I wanted to ask, why were you in the hospital? " I crossed my arms and looked out my window. "I blacked out." "But what were you doing out? " I breathed out an answered "Science club. "

Lex then left and I was alone again, I pulled the cape to my chest and smelled it trying to see if I recognized it, because if it was girl then surely I would know who it was. I couldn't pin it to anyone I knew. I got into bed with the cape under my pillow before falling asleep.

The next day I had a class on aliens. The teacher obviously didn't like aliens and was really bias. I was sat next to the new girl who was happily writing down the information, when one student asked. "Why are aliens in hiding? " the teacher moved to his laptop and showed a slide show of aliens hurting people and being chained up and put away. "These things are evil! And they will hurt you! We need to take them down! " everyone cheered and I felt Kara grab onto my arm.

"Take me away? " I nodded my head and took her out of the class into a close bathroom. "Kara what's wrong?" She shook her head and went into a stall I stood infront of it and asked "Kara please tell me what's wrong? " Kara just cried and I couldn't do anything, "just leave me alone, you know nothing about me! " I lent against the door and asked "do you support alien rights? " Kara answered back with a small "yes. " I smiled and said "I owe my life to an alien. She even gave me her cape, I read that it was very important to her culture and I hope to get it back to her. I support them too. "

Kara came out of the stool and hugged me so loosely like she was afraid she'd break me. "Let me be your friend Kara, I promise I will stand by you. " Kara nodded her head and pulled away "I'd like that. " I don't know why but with this girl everything was different I dint want to have sex with her, or claim her, I just wanted to be her friend.