Chapter 1- recording

"Welcome to CubeSmp season two!" Graser announced as we all cheered as our characters jumped around. I shifted as I walked up to him and punched him with a flower as i typed in chat:

OrangeApple12- for u ^.^

He laughed but punched me away as he kept explaining the rules that we disscussed over team speak. I direct messaged him a reply.

OrangeApple12- /msgGraserMC fine i see how it is :(

i walked over to Mitch and punched him with the flower as Graser spoke about the Death counter and the mini contest we were having. "I'mma smoke all y'all" I said as i punched Mitch again.

"Hey knock it off!" he turned and punched me with his fist. I laughed as I got pushed back a few blocks and everyone got silent.

"What's going on?" I asked as I F3-ed and saw a creeper blow me up I smacked my hands on my desk when the death screen came up. "Are you kidding me? That's so not cool! Mitch this is all you're fault!" I always got angry when I messed up in mine craft, "I was suposed to be the one not to die!" I whined as everyone laughed.

"And there we have it. Ladies and gentlemen, Apple takes the first death." Graser laughed loudly into his mic

"Not fair! I wanted the first death!" Dolphin complained

"And you think I wanted it?" I hit the tab list and frowned even though I wasn't doing face cam. "That should be a zero! Not a one!" I punched my fist in the air.

"Okay, no matter how hilarious that was, let's get back to the intro" H laughed

This was going to be an interesting season.

---------

"And that's it for this episode guys! Be sure to leave a like if you enjoyed and leave a comment on how pumped you are for season two! Bye!" I hit the end record button and made sure I saved the clip. Last season I forgot to save and ended up losing a lot of footage. I disconnected from the server and logged off of mine craft. It was Sunday night which meant I had to finally start on the homework I got for the weekend.

I'm one of the youngest members of the cube, right above Julio. He is sixteen and I just turned seventeen, which means that I'm still in school. It's a bit hard balancing school and youtube especially Junior year which I think is the hardest- thank you ACTs- that's why I've been lacking on my videos, because school comes first.

I wanted to wait a bit before I started my homework so I logged on teamspeak. I smiled when I saw that most of my friends were on.

User joined your channel

"Hey guys!" I said as I sat back in my chair

"Apple12!" Graser cheered in a high pitched voice

"GraserMC!" I cheered back

"Hey! That's my thing!" Liam complained as I laughed.

"Hey Bek whassup?" Ryan asked calling me by my real name.

"Nothing much, just got done recin' a vid and procrastin' on the hw." I tried to imitate Brayden

"Are you makin' fun of my Rusher lang?" Brayden asked me

"Noooo, of course not" I smiled "So what were you guys talking about?"

"PAX!" Parker cheered

"Yea are you going?" Mitch asked

"Oh, I dunno. When is it?" I asked as I bit my lip

"PAX South is in January and PAX East is in March." Liam explained

I frowned knowing there was no way I would be able to make it, again "Where are they?"

"PAX South is in Texas and PAX East is in Boston" Parker answered

"Please say you'll come! I need to finally see you're beautiful face!" Ryan begged as I laughed. I couldn't attend PAX Prime last summer and I never released a selfie or a face cam so all the guys liked to make fun of Graser and I for being Internet creeps. I wasn't too comfortable with releasing my face so I just kept it a secret.

"I would love to come but I have school, and I can't miss it. January is when exams are and I have to take the ACT in March so I can't miss it. I'm sorry"

"It's fine! There will be other meet ups!" Mitch tried to make me feel better

"Is too much to ask for a girl to meet her buds?" I joked- man life could really suck sometimes.