chapter thirty-six

They're at the hospital and Sam is unconscious. Evie tries to act scared and concerned, but it gets a little exhausting, however Dean still believes nothing is different.

Dean and a man walk in and Evie tenses up a bit, seeing it's an angel who sends her a inquisitive look. She glares at him and the angel has bigger issues to deal with so he says nothing, given it doesn't seem like Dean is aware of the girl being a demon.

The angel, Ezekiel, puts his hand on Sam's chest.

"You still able to cure things after the fall?" Dean asks.

"Yes, I should be, but... he's so weak." Ezekiel says.

Dean's phone rings and he answers it, walking out of the room. Ezekiel turns to Evie.

"So... what's your business, demon?" Ezekiel asks.

"Just here for a little fun." Evie smiles. "And I believe you're not who you say you are."

"How smart." Ezekiel hums.

"Well, I just can sense a liar." Evie smirks. "What's your real name?"

"Gadreel." The angel states.

"Are you like Cas and a good angel or like the other angels and, you know... a jerk?" Evie asks.

"Let's just say I'm doing this for my own benefit." Gadreel says. "Let's make a deal. I don't rat you out and in return, you don't rat me out."

"Deal." Evie smirks.

There's a rumbling and soon after Dean walks back in.

"One of yours?" Dean asks the angel.

"Trying to secure a vessel. We need to move." Gadreel states.

"No, no. if we move him, he dies." Dean says.

"If we stay, we could all die." Gadreel says.

Dean picks up a whiteboard marker and draws an Enochian symbol on the walls, repeating symbols all over the room.

"Long as these are up, no angels are coming in. No one's coming out. You gonna be okay with these?" Dean asks.

"I'll manage." Gadreel says.

"What?" Dean asks, seeing the angel wince.

"They're here."

"Okay. Do not open this door for anybody but me. Save him, you hear me?" Dean leaves.

"Winchesters are bossy, no?"

~ ~ ~

An axe breaks through the door, getting the middle of an Enochian symbol.

Dean soon returns and the monitor is loudly beeping and Gadreel is sitting by the bed.

"What the hell's happening?" Dean asks.