Chapter 20

POV: Luna

I sat on the plane and thought about all my past actions, Ronald Sites' case took extremely longer than expected, I mean what not didn't I do to hide the murder. But I was smart, and I got away with it. I really really needed this vacation, and it didn't matter if I had to show Cherlyn that I could walk for this. I also thought about Cherlyn and how big of an emotional fool she is, she didn't even question me about how Alex abused me or even if Alex had abused me at all, she never even questioned me about how the heck I remember the name Alex if I had actually lost my memory.

Look, I never ever intended to kill Ronald, trust me, but the thing is that I had to, I saw Irene telling someone that she loves him through the cameras in Cherlyn's office to keep track of what she was doing. "how lovely" I thought. But the next day, I saw Irene on the phone begging for Ronald's love (it was on speaker). It was time to kill another sinner who didn't deserve to live. It sure took a ton of planning, but I got it done and didn't even let that stupid Cherlyn realize I wasn't in the house. I had bought off mina and other doctors and it's surprising what money can buy.

You must be thinking I am at fault but you don't know what I went through, my life was like a joke, a tragic joke.

I was told that I was inferior in every single aspect compared to Cherlyn, my parents loved her more than me, Alex had now fallen for her instead of me that too in two weeks, she had a successful business and when I said I wanted to start a business, my parents didn't think I was capable, all of these wounds in my life added up, and made me a murderer the murderer no one knows about.

I have punished 5 people so far, all of them were people who didn't respect the love they got and I killed all of them differently. In some cases, I left puzzles and riddles which were nothing but distractions, and in others l made it look like an accident.

Four years ago, I met Alex in an exhibition, later I found out he was engaged and I kept telling myself that he was taken but the day my parents died, I completely lost it.

Dad died on the spot in a car accident and mom.... don't even get me started. I got the last chance to meet her but all she was talking about was my damn sister, Cherlyn, Cherlyn, and Cherlyn.

After a couple of hours, my so-called twin sister came, made it look as if she cared but left me alone after some days to do her so-called business, not that I didn't love her despite all the special attention to her and I wanted to tell her that I loved Alex but before I could do that she left. She left and made me realize that I was never loved, appreciated nor praised. I was always the unplanned child while she was the anticipated.

And that will my parents had written, it sucked and I despised it to the core. 50 percent went to Cherlyn and only 20 percent was mine, the rest went to charity.50 percent of the whole entire fortune went to my so-called sister.

I had no one but Alex to approach after the tragedy, the man I loved. But he was too busy with his fiancée whom he married after some days, the same day everything changed.

I was drunk the night before the wedding, woke up the next day to realize that I was still in NYC and they were getting married in New Jersey. My brain had completely shut down. I drove to New Jersey but they were already married when I reached there.

My anger was out of my own control and I abducted Monisha from her reception when she was changing, kidnapped her, and forced her into her car. I didn't know what the hell I was doing but I drove, I was going somewhere but completely aimlessly. When we reached a very rocky cliff, she fought me and got out of the car, and then I realized that I had pushed her out of anger. She wasn't dead yet, I screamed and push her till her head was completely injured because of the rocks and she was dead. I cried and screamed beside her when I realized it. Then, suddenly it started to rain.

I took that as a positive sign, I had watched enough crime shows to know my next move. I could have easily made it look like an accident and I did. I knew that rain would smudge away all of the fingerprints so I carried Monisha to the car, pushed the car down the cliff, and screamed even more.

She was innocent and her death was an accident that would look like a murder to the world. I thought it was over but things just had begun, I looked back and found Alex staring at me. I had no idea he had followed me looking for Monisha.

He ran to his car and I followed him on foot, and then I took a taxi but I was so nervous and scared the taxi driver paid attention only to men, not the road and the next thing I knew was that I had landed in a hospital.

I had no idea what happened to Alex but when I woke up, I was already in Nyc, some locals found me and they called the staff who called Cherlyn. When I woke up, Cherlyn overwhelmed me with questions and all I had to say was that I don't remember anything at all.

The doctor and I had an agreement that he would tell Cherlyn I had lost my memory and the ability to walk to have something to show to the police in case they came and most importantly to show Cherlyn that I don't remember anything.

But when she did ask, I cooked up a story and told her that all I remember is that I was being tortured and the name Alex is all I remember.

The crime wasn't a huge problem, Alex knew my name and nothing else so even if he did approach the police, that wouldn't prove me guilty. But of course, I wished he approached the police because my plan was to prove myself right and somehow, I didn't know how but acquire Alex.

I tried my level best to find Alex secretly but I couldn't, he had no social media and he moved out of his house. But just look at my fate.

About a month ago, Cherlyn showed me a picture of Alex, I NEEDED to acquire Alex for two reasons, I had to prove myself capable of acquiring Alex, and most importantly, I wasn't happy without Alex, I thought about him every day and looked for him in every way possible.

I watched every single move of Cherlyn through the camera that I stetted up in Cherlyn's office and her room, watched her and realized she was going to trap Alex into loving her, and take his property which meant she planned on behalf of me, all I had to do was wait for the right time to take Cherlyn's place and pretend like I was Cherlyn Matthew, everything would be smooth and I would get what I want. 
A villain is just a victim whose story is untold. -unknown

A/N: haven't uploaded in a while so here's a big one, hope you enjoy it.