Y/N Lupin Black.

Y/N= your name.

Y/h/c= you hair color.

y/e/c= your eye color.

y/h= your height.

You are a beautiful girl with y/h/c, y/e/c, y/h.

 you hear a meeting going on downstairs which you know that you must stay in your room and be silent. but you are tired of not being able to see the world or even come out of your room so you decide to grab your phone and play some music.

You start the song and lay on your bed.

Back Down stairs.....

"Sirius what is that?" Harry asks. "Oh it's nothing." He responds quickly and looking to Remus. "Sirius, tell them, this has gone on for way to long." Remus says sending a look to him. "Tell us what?" Harry says. "That noise you hear is....our- me and Remus's daughter y/n." Sirius says clearing his throat. "DAUGHTER!?" Ginny and Hermione shout. "Yes we have a daughter and she is the same age as you harry." Remus says. "Can we meet her?" Harry asks. "Yes." Remus says. "I'll go get her." he adds on leaving the room. While remus is getting you, Harry asks Sirius, "How come she is a secret." "I will explain that later." sirius says quietly. 

Back In Your Room...

Lupin walks in, "hey kiddo." he says. "Sorry is my music to loud, i'll turn it down. sorry dad." you say turing your music off. "No actually you father and I want you to meet everyone. We agreed it's time." He says with a smile. "wait, Really? Oh MY MERLIN!! YESSSS!" you say as you give him a huge hug and you walk down stairs to the kitchen. 

you both get to the kitchen to see a lot of people. A man in all blue robes, 4 red haired kids, A red haired women, A red haired man along with tonks who you already knew and your dad's. you also seemed to notice three more kids, A boy with  brown hair and a lightning scar and a brownish-orange haired girl with slight freckles.

"hello." you say standing in the doorway. Everyone looks to you. "Hi." Harry says. "I'm Harry, Harry Potter." he says shaking your hand. "Hi, I'm y/n, y/n Lupin Black nice to meet you. "I'm Hermione Granger." the girl says. "Hi." you say. "I'm Fred." "And I'm George." the twins say. "I'm Ron." "I'm Ginny nice to meet you." "I'm Molly dear." the women says giving you a hug. "And I'm Arthur." "Oh and I'm Kingsley." the Man in the blue robes says giving you a smile. "It's nice to meet you all." you say sitting down.

"You are very beautiful." ginny says clearing her throat and blushing. "Oh, Thank you." you say blushing. 'Well who wants dinner?" Molly says handing you a plate. you all start eating. "So how come we never knew about you y/n?" Fred asks. "Well uhm I'm not exactly sure but I have an idea." you say sipping your drink. "What might that be?" Remus asks looking at sirius then to you again. "Well I have a feeling I am a secret because I am just like my dad, a werewolf and I have been showing signs of it when there are full moons and my dad's never let me go out my room let alone the house so yeah." you say sipping your drink again. Everyone just kinda stares at you "What?" you say looking at all of them. "How did you know I was a werewolf?" Remus asks. "I mean it's pretty simple to put two and two together. I mean you and dad always go on "Date" night when there are full moons and don't come back for a long time and dad usually comes back with more scars, and you never let me see the moon because that one time I saw it I don't even remember what happened after that, and I can't go to Hogwarts even though I'm amazing at magic." you say taking a bite of your bread. "Jee you are so smart." Sirius says. "I know." you add on to make everyone laugh. "But about the Hogwarts thing y/n you might be able to go this year because i'm going to be the new Defence against the Dark Arts teacher." Remus says. "REALLY?" you say with a huge smile that lights up the room. "Yes." sirius and Remus both say. "Could this day get any better??" you say with the same huge smile that makes Ginny blush. "I'm not sure but it's getting late why don't you head to bed?" Remus says. 'Alright ONly if we can go school shopping tomorrow?!: you say with a smirk. "Fine now go." Sirius says with a laugh. "YESS!" you say walking away with a smile and heading to bed. "She is so much like you two." Molly says with a chuckle. "Yeah, she definitely had good and bad in her." Sirius says. "What do you mean Sirius?" Remus asks and everyone give him all the same look of curiosity.  "I think you all know what I mean." he says sipping his drink.  Everyone realizes and looks down.

AN: Hello guys this is the first chapter of this story! I kinda like it. Let me know if you want more chapters! And yes this chapter was kinda short sorry about that. :)