Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Warning: 

Hey guys just a warning this chapter features some explicit imagery and has some adult  (R rated) themes. 

~Miisaki

___________________________________________________________

Rafael rose as soon as Fiora fled the room causing Maria to lean forwards loosing her balance. 

“...Have I said something wrong?” Maria looked up at him eyes wide and full of mock innocents.

Rafael paid her no mind and ran from the room in pursuit of Fiora. The stupid Maria had ruined his perfect evening, things were going so well and she had to come along. Now he would have to make amends once more. 

He got to her room and he half expected her to have bared the door but it was unlocked. She was standing at the window with her back to him. 

“Fiora, Maria-” Rafael began but her soft voice cut him off. 

“You know, ever since I’ve come here I have felt nothing but hurt and sadness. Then when things started to get better and I really started to believe-” Her voice cracked and she just shook her head. 

“Is it true? True about what she said?” Rafael felt complete hopelessness as he stared at her small back. 

“We are no longer engaged.” He paused “But I did kiss her...but that was it!” 

Fiora let out a small strangled cry. “listen to me! I only kissed her because...because I was hoping it would make me forget you.” 

Fiora turned around and stared at him now. “You hated me and I was so...” Rafael closed his eyes trying to calm himself but they just flew open again “I was so...in love with you.” 

Fiora blinked and took a step back. “I thought I might be able to get you out of my mind. I thought maybe I would be able stop thinking about you.” Rafael stepped closer “but I don’t want stop thinking about you.” 

In an instant he grabbed her face and claimed her lips roughly. She responded instantly with the same fiery passion matching his intensity perfectly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fiora tried to back away from Rafael but he grabbed her face making instant contact with her lips. She couldn’t even attempt to fight him it was like heaven having his lips on hers. She kissed him back, kissed him as if it would be the last time. 

His fingers threaded their way through her hair and he tugged gently forcing her to tilt her head backwards. Rafael assaulted her lips at this new angle sending fire coursing through her veins. She couldn’t help but arch into him and throw her arms around his neck willing him to be closer to her. 

He pulled away for an instant and Fiora thought she might die but he swiftly swooped down putting his arms underneath her legs and brought her into his arms. He stared down at her into her eyes as he laid her gently on the bed. Ever so slowly he crawled upon the bed straddling her small frame. 

“Fiora.” His velvet voice sprawled over her as he claimed her mouth once more. They kissed wildly and Rafael ran his hands all over her body. 

His fingers toyed at her breast through the silky plum fabric and she let out little gasps against his lips. He left her mouth to trail hot kisses down the side of her neck, burning her skin. 

Rafael’s body pressed on top of hers and she felt annoyed at the amount of clothing between them. She brought her fingers up and began to undue the buttons of his shirt but he caught her hands in his. 

“Fiora.” His voice was strained. “I wont be able to control myself.” He closed his eyes breathing hard. 

Fiora placed a hand on his rough strong cheek. “Don’t close your eyes, don’t try to grasp for control. Not anymore.” She sat up and kissed him with fiery need. Rafael ran a tongue along her bottom lip begging for entrance. She let him inside and their tongues dueled, darting in and out as Rafael tore off his shirt. 

Next it was Fiora’s turn, between her and Rafael she managed to shimmy out of her dress. He paused for a moment and drew back in order to stare down at her perfect nude body. Fiora squirmed beneath his gaze eager to have him pressed up against her again. 

Rafael pulled off his pants freeing his engorged member and Fiora eyed it wearily but not without curiosity. Tentatively she snaked a hand out and ran her fingers along it causing Rafael to take a sharp intake of breath. 

She pulled her hand away for her mere touch made him whimper in what she thought was pain. “You’re driving me crazy.” Rafael breathed as he fell upon her again. Fiora reveled in the feeling of his broad bare chest against her heated flesh.

His fingers trailed down to her most sensitive area making her gasp and arch against his palm. Right when she was squirming and gasping his name he pulled again causing her to whine in protest. But something had replaced his fingers and was pushing at her entrance. 

She felt desperate to gain relief and she pushed against it. “I will try to be gentle.” Rafael breathed into her ear “but you are making it damned difficult.” 

Fiora wrapped her arms around his back and kissed his neck playfully causing his breath to catch in his throat. She could feel him inside her but he pulled back and thrusted into her hard. Rafael groaned gripping the sides of the bed and remained unmoving as Fiora gasped. There was blinding hot pain at first as her body got used to the sheer size of him. 

Rafael finally began to move again slowly at first and Fiora held her eyes shut willing the pain to go away. As he increased momentum the pain was replaced with waves of pleasure. They breathed in synch with each other, Fiora’s body arching up to meet Rafael’s thrusts. 

With one final push Rafael grunted and Fiora felt something building inside her. Pleasure exploded in her brain as she screamed out his name. They spiraled downwards together and lay panting entangled in each others arms.