Chapter 35

Hey guys :D For this chapter I thought we might want to explore Rafael’s brain a little bit. So we are going to see his side of the “bath scene”...hope it’s not too boring :) 

P.S. Finally made it to number 85 on the what’s hot list and around 55,000 views! So thank you all so much, you guys are the greatest fans in the world! 

<3 Dani

______________________________________________________________________

Rafael removed himself from the wall as he heard Fiora close the door behind her. He moved to the bed and plopped down heavily, sighing as he held his head in his hands. He had made the decision to go and talk to Fiora but when she was not upstairs in her room he panicked. He ran from her room sweating and worried, it wasn’t until he was roughly grabbed did he stop running. 

“Rafael.” Erickson’s calm voice floated over him as he held his shoulder in a vice like grip. Before Rafael could say anything he said “She is still in your chambers, she has yet to leave.” 

“Has she stirred at all? Did you hear anything?” Rafael trusted Erickson but at the same time he was worried out of his mind. 

“She must be sleeping. Please calm yourself before entering.” Erickson sounded firm and he knew he should heed his advice. 

Rafael merely nodded, removed his hand from his shoulder and made his way to his room. Once there he didn’t even hesitate at the door handle, he just marched right in. 

Once inside the door his eyes fell upon Fiora’s perfect figure in the tub. She must have been in there for three hours, he turned ready to leave but couldn’t quite get his feet to move. Slowly he came upon the tub, her arm was draped over the side and her head rested upon it. Some of her silken hair hung in curls about her face and floated eerily about her in the water. 

Need coursed through his body as he observed her body. Full breast half submerged in water drew his eyes instantly. Her slender legs bent out of the water forcing his eyes to travel across her flat stomach. 

Rafael knelt down and stuck his hand into the water. “Just as I thought.” He grumbled to himself. The bath water had grown ice cold and if she remained in there any longer she could easily catch a cold...if she hadn’t already. 

He cupped her face gently and he called out to her softly. “Fiora...” She stirred slightly and a small smile played at the corner of her lips. Rafael itched to kiss that smile but he held back. His thumb caressed her pale soft skin and she snapped her eyes open at once. 

She was frantic when she realized she was still nude. Rafael couldn’t help but chuckle at that memory as he sank into his bed, breathing deeply he smelled Fiora which brought him back to his memories. 

She had ordered him to turn around and he had... but only for a moment. He watched as she struggled with her tattered gown and after a few moments he felt his feet striding forwards. 

He had turned her around and silently did up her buttons one by one. Each button he took a little more time on, staring down at her body. The thin material clung to her curves deliciously, it nipped in at her defined waist and pooled around her hips. The last button brought his eyes to her perfect breasts, her nipples peaked and strained against the fabric throwing his mind into a frenzy. 

His breathing was hard, and he took a step forwards. He had wanted her, wanted her right then and there but she moved away from him. Rafael followed her until she had her back up against the wall he trapped her between his arms. 

She was so tempting, water dripping from the ends of her hair making her gown even more sheer. He pushed his length up against her then, loving the feel of her against him. Rafael wanted to claim her then, roughly up against the wall to end his torment but he restrained. 

Rafael shook his head...how he managed to control himself in that instance he had no idea. He wanted her and he was pretty sure she wanted him back...she just had to realize it. 

This game was no longer about how to seduce her, it was now just a matter of when she would finally give up.